Old September 15th 07, 01:47 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default Coaxial cable ExtraFlex 9096IIA ?

Hi,
I need a low-loss flexible coaxial cable. Radio Works
(www.radioworks.com) sells the following model, which seems to fit my
needs:

ExtraFlex 9096-IIA (a flexible version of LMR400)

Did anyone try this coaxial cable? Are the specs as good as announced
on their web site? What are your comments?

Old September 15th 07, 03:10 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi,
I need a low-loss flexible coaxial cable. Radio Works
(www.radioworks.com) sells the following model, which seems to fit my
needs:

ExtraFlex 9096-IIA (a flexible version of LMR400)

Did anyone try this coaxial cable? Are the specs as good as announced
on their web site? What are your comments?

This is similar to the Davis Bury Flex. I have not used the 9096 but have
used the Bury Flex. Measured at 440 mhz it seems to meet the db loss
specifications. Measured 4 pieces about 100 feet long and got the same
results. Just under a 3 db loss including the connectors.

http://www.davisrf.com/ham1/coax.htm#buryflex

Old September 22nd 07, 12:46 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

On 14 sep, 22:10, "Ralph Mowery" wrote:
wrote in message

oups.com...

Hi,
I need a low-loss flexible coaxial cable. Radio Works
(www.radioworks.com) sells the following model, which seems to fit my
needs:

ExtraFlex 9096-IIA (a flexible version of LMR400)

Did anyone try this coaxial cable? Are the specs as good as announced
on their web site? What are your comments?

This is similar to the Davis Bury Flex. I have not used the 9096 but have
used the Bury Flex. Measured at 440 mhz it seems to meet the db loss
specifications. Measured 4 pieces about 100 feet long and got the same
results. Just under a 3 db loss including the connectors.

http://www.davisrf.com/ham1/coax.htm#buryflex

Very interesting! Thank you.

RG-6 Coaxial Cable for Ham use Nod Dloyd Antenna 10 April 8th 07 02:13 PM
FS: RG-223/U COAXIAL CABLE W6KRC Swap 0 November 18th 06 02:46 AM
FS: Coaxial Cable & Connectors AAA RF Products Boatanchors 0 May 12th 05 11:02 PM
FS: Coaxial Cable AAA RF Products Swap 0 May 12th 05 10:59 PM
Coaxial Cable Question 69FLH Scanner 6 March 16th 05 08:57 AM