Old September 20th 07, 01:52 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default For Sale: SGC Automatic Antenna Tuner

I have a Brand NEW SGC MAC-200 200 watt Automatic Antenna Tuner I
bought for a project a couple months ago. The project was canceled and
the tuner was never used.

This is a 200 watt Automatic Antenna Tuner that has inputs for 5
antennas. The tuner will either automatically find the best antenna or
you can switch the antennas manually. The unit is about two months old
and the one year warranty is still in effect. The unit requires a
small 13.8 vdc power source. I will find one and include it at no
extra cost.

This is a great companion for the SG-2000 or the SG-2020
transceivers. Click on this link for more information on this unit -
http://sgcworld.com/MACProductPage.html - .

I paid about $269 for it and I will sell it for $239 plus 9.85
shipping in the lower 48 states. Alaska, Hawaii and International
shipping is more. It comes in the original box with the manual.
Please contact me at: - - .

Thanks, Bill.

Old November 5th 07, 07:22 PM
Junior Member

[...]