Old September 26th 07, 02:36 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default #4, #6 & #8 aluminum ground wire?

Anyone know of a good source?

Have completely exhausted my supply ... stuff was easy to find a few
years ago.

Regards,
JS
Old September 26th 07, 04:37 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

"John Smith" wrote in message
Anyone know of a good source?

Have completely exhausted my supply ... stuff was easy to find a few years
ago.

Regards,
JS

I believe Radio Shack sells #6. Might be special order.

Tam/WB2TT

Old September 27th 07, 12:12 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Lowes where I live (E Texas), sells AWG6 copper wire for electrical
ground connections in 25ft rolls and off the spool by length. I think
they also do a larger roll but I don't know the size.

Bob W5/VK2YQA

Bob Miller wrote:

On Tue, 25 Sep 2007 18:36:00 -0700, John Smith

Anyone know of a good source?

Old September 27th 07, 03:24 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Bob Bob wrote:
Lowes where I live (E Texas), sells AWG6 copper wire for electrical
ground connections in 25ft rolls and off the spool by length. I think
they also do a larger roll but I don't know the size.

Bob:

Yeah, that is what I broke down and bought to use.

I exhausted all outlets here and in the yellow pages. I will keep
looking though ...

Regards,
JS
Old September 27th 07, 06:10 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

John Smith wrote:
Bob Bob wrote:
Lowes where I live (E Texas), sells AWG6 copper wire for electrical
ground connections in 25ft rolls and off the spool by length. I think
they also do a larger roll but I don't know the size.

Bob:

Yeah, that is what I broke down and bought to use.

I exhausted all outlets here and in the yellow pages. I will keep
looking though ...

Maybe a farm supply store might have AL wire?

- 73 de Mike KB3EIA -