Old October 27th 07, 11:17 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default Need pin out for Wilson WR-500 Rotor

I am trying to help out a local Ham here. I need wire up a Wilson
WR-500 Rotor for him. Does anyone have the pinout for the rotor cable?
Looks like an Octal type connector for the back of the control box and
a different connector that attaches to the rotor itself. I have the
connectors but I need to wire the cable. Any info on this would be
most appreciated.
73, Randy, W5KCM

Old March 30th 10, 05:42 PM
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by w5kcm View Post
I am trying to help out a local Ham here. I need wire up a Wilson
WR-500 Rotor for him. Does anyone have the pinout for the rotor cable?
Looks like an Octal type connector for the back of the control box and
a different connector that attaches to the rotor itself. I have the
connectors but I need to wire the cable. Any info on this would be
most appreciated.
73, Randy, W5KCM
I have a pdf of the wilson 500 rotor thanks to a helpful ham ..email me
and I will send it to you....I need a potentiameter for the rotor .anybody know where?????