Old February 3rd 08, 08:48 PM posted to soc.subculture.bondage-bdsm,rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default Elizabeth is an amazing switch. I first met her as a dom, and the next time I saw her as a slave. In this episode she is a brutal Mistress, which she is by nature - starting early by controlling boyfriends in highschool she moved on and started d

wrote in message
Elizabeth is an amazing switch. I first met her as a dom, and the next
time I saw her as a slave. In this episode she is a brutal Mistress,
which she is by nature - starting early by controlling boyfriends in
highschool she moved on and started domming real slaves. Her whole
history is also included in the members area in an exclusive behind
the scenes interview with her just log on to http://www.everydayslaves.com

THAT IS HOT!!!!!

--
Crisco Kathy