Old February 16th 08, 03:11 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default 100 Pages of New Videos Added

Just added 100 pages of ham radio videos to my website. Thanks to all
that have visited in the past.
Come and see the new videos and stay awhile, there are some real gems
in there :-)
Thanks for reading.

Bill
w5grx
Old February 16th 08, 09:51 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

On Fri, 15 Feb 2008 19:11:29 -0800, WillWeav wrote:

Just added 100 pages of ham radio videos to my website. Thanks to all
that have visited in the past.
Come and see the new videos and stay awhile, there are some real gems in
there :-)
Thanks for reading.

Bill
w5grx

If you are gonna advertise your site, a URL would be a nice touch.

Old February 20th 08, 08:02 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

On Sat, 16 Feb 2008 19:43:55 -0800, None wrote:

Google is your friend.

http://www.amateurradios.info/

In this case, not just your friend, but a requirement.