Old March 19th 08, 04:35 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default Antenna computor programs( AO PRO )

Gentlemen,
I roughed out the antenna with the exception of the "twisted" pair
wires
All computor characteristics pretty much matched the measured
characteristics
of the antenna presently being evaluated.Wish I had more memory so the
segments could be increased.
I suspect it will take a couple of weeks before I can install the
tilting system, maybe longer
May do some qso,s while I wait for the equipment to arrive. Need to
get away from design work
for a few days.Everything I have hoped for so far has been acomplished
plus a few nice
surprises with respect to gain. May piddle with a dish reflector
iaddition n the mean time
Regards
Art Unwin.....KB9MZ xg (uk)

Antenna computor programs and pitfalls art Antenna 28 March 12th 07 10:39 AM
Mininec antenna computor programs and Gaussian arrays art Antenna 8 March 10th 07 09:36 PM
NEC computor programs art Antenna 24 March 9th 07 03:43 AM
Antenna Design Programs R P Haviland Antenna 2 November 4th 03 07:36 PM
Antenna computor modeling analysis Art Unwin KB9MZ Antenna 2 August 30th 03 01:25 PM