Old May 3rd 08, 12:24 AM posted to rec.radio.swap,rec.radio.amateur.swap,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur

Default Items I would like to trade

I have these following items I can't use and I would like to trade for items
I can use.

Shure Hand Held Mic.. cm 16r This is a noise canceling mobile mic. with a 6
pin plug NEW.. and I can't use it.

Slinky Dipole antenna. 10-80 mtrs.. With directions. This is a new antenna
and it was never installed.

Motorola 12 volt power supply. I was told this is 12 amps.. could be 16 maps

Model HPN 1004A.. Needs minor work.. fraid power cord. other wise its
working. not enough current for my needs. And I can't store it in my small
apartment.

Motorola white external speaker. No mounting bracket. But in nice shape,

I would be interesting in trading for 20-25 amp power supply,, 12 volts Need
not be working. Astron.. or something like it. Or power supply parts.

Antenna tuner,, or parts for a antenna tuner. If it needs work I am open for
that. MFJ.. or someother

Please e-mail me at

73 mike wb2glw