Old May 13th 08, 07:05 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default Dayton

I'll be at my usual spot at Dayton this year, booth 514. Stop by and say
hello if you're going.

Roy Lewallen, W7EL
Old May 22nd 08, 08:51 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Thanks to all the folks who stopped by my booth at Dayton to say hello.
It was a pleasure to meet you.

Roy Lewallen, W7EL
Old May 29th 08, 03:30 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

loveumaryoo wrote:
Our 'wow power leveling'
(http://www.imaworthlessspammer.com) website
offer Fast and Secure wow
powerleveling service...

Finally! A power leveling service.

Could you come by Friday morning? I'd like
to get my lot leveled before I install my tower.

Craig 'Lumpy' Lemke

www.n0eq.com

Old June 4th 08, 03:06 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

usoowsin9 wrote:
Postage Machines, Shipping Solutions, and Postage Printers Need a
postage machine but not sure which one to choose for your business?
Whether you send a few or a few dozen letters or post cards a day,
ship a variety of packages and parcels, or want to stand out with a
custom image on your mailings C Pitney Bowes has the postage metering
solution to match the needs of your small
business.'http://www.bestpostagemeter.com'
(http://www.bestpostagemeter.com/)

If I'd wanted these things, I'd have looked for them at Dayton.

Dave K8MN

dayton GregS Equipment 0 July 12th 07 08:09 PM
Dayton HamFest killed by E-Bay NOT JUST DAYTON [email protected] Shortwave 0 May 22nd 06 05:17 AM
How many going to Dayton Yoyoyo Swap 3 May 19th 06 03:01 PM
DAYTON ! Mr. Obvious Policy 0 April 16th 05 11:28 AM
WTB at Dayton CSFD Swap 0 May 12th 04 03:46 AM