Old May 23rd 08, 10:06 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default Motorola antenna question

I have here a second hand Motorola PD 1150 UHF antenna.
It is dump from the industry or goverment(450-460MHz) but the swr is also
very well in some parts of the70cm ham band?
This antenna is like new because it never used outsite.
It is a big white stick with 3 litle radials and on top a lighting security.
Have anyone the manual,specs or a link for this antenna?

Thanks SD.

Old May 24th 08, 01:17 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

"hampy" wrote in
:

I have here a second hand Motorola PD 1150 UHF antenna.
It is dump from the industry or goverment(450-460MHz) but the swr is
also very well in some parts of the70cm ham band?
This antenna is like new because it never used outsite.
It is a big white stick with 3 litle radials and on top a lighting
security. Have anyone the manual,specs or a link for this antenna?

Thanks SD.

First off, it is an old Phelps Dodge Antenna (Then Celwave, now Andrew).
"PD"

Look he

http://www.wiscointl.com/celwave/ant...pd1150spec.htm
Old May 24th 08, 07:53 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Thanks Bruce for this usefull information and link.
My Google resuls were negative because I used the name Motorola.
73' SD
"Bruce" schreef in bericht
"hampy" wrote in
:

I have here a second hand Motorola PD 1150 UHF antenna.
It is dump from the industry or goverment(450-460MHz) but the swr is
also very well in some parts of the70cm ham band?
This antenna is like new because it never used outsite.
It is a big white stick with 3 litle radials and on top a lighting
security. Have anyone the manual,specs or a link for this antenna?

Thanks SD.

First off, it is an old Phelps Dodge Antenna (Then Celwave, now Andrew).
"PD"

Look he

http://www.wiscointl.com/celwave/ant...pd1150spec.htm

Antenna Simulation Parameters and Folded Dipole Antenna Question... RHF Antenna 3 January 23rd 07 04:43 PM
Question about Motorola MCS 2000 Joshin909 General 0 February 1st 06 03:01 AM
Motorola Apcor Question levent Swap 1 April 6th 05 02:19 PM
Follow Up On Motorola Question JERKBALL Scanner 0 October 21st 03 08:50 PM
Motorola Maxtrac radio question. Dan Scanner 2 August 12th 03 01:06 PM