Old June 20th 08, 05:26 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default Efficiency and maximum power transfer

Walter Maxwell wrote:
... I gave Cecil the copy for him to put on his web page.
However, instead of adding it to this thread, for some reason he started a new
thread.

Walt, the reason I did that was so everyone would see it,
even people who were not following the original thread.
I should have posted it on both threads. Sorry.
--
73, Cecil http://www.w5dxp.com
Old June 20th 08, 06:13 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

On Fri, 20 Jun 2008 10:14:46 -0400, "Walter Maxwell"
wrote:

I'd appreciate any further comments you might have on the data appearing in 19A.

Hi Walt,

Well, I've put a lot of water under the bridge on the 19A at your web
site. If the comments I make on this version are answered in your
most recent one - all good and well. If not, then that will take care
of itself too. I will be starting a new thread when I've shook out
all the surplus commas in my review.

That may take some time because I'm currently assembling a fundraising
presentation for a non-profit.

73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC