Old June 7th 08, 05:43 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default Chapter 19A from "Reflections III"

Walter Maxwell has asked me to make this item available
to the newsgroup. In MS Word format, it is at:

http://www.w5dxp.com/Chapt19a.doc
--
73, Cecil http://www.w5dxp.com
Old June 8th 08, 07:16 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

On Jun 7, 11:43*am, Cecil Moore wrote:
Walter Maxwell has asked me to make this item available
to the newsgroup. In MS Word format, it is at:

http://www.w5dxp.com/Chapt19a.doc
--
73, Cecil *http://www.w5dxp.com

Why doesn't he have it on his own website as a pdf like the others?
john w9zy
Old June 8th 08, 08:22 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

commander john wrote:

Why doesn't he have it on his own website as a pdf like the
others? john w9zy

Good point, PDF is an open format but better still put it up in the
ISO standard : ODF

Charlie.

--
M0WYM
www.radiowymsey.org

Wymsey - Ten years Old!
www.wymsey.co.uk
Old June 8th 08, 08:25 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

commander john wrote:
Why doesn't he have it on his own website as a pdf like the others?
john w9zy

It is my understanding that Walt's webmaster is
unavailable at the moment.
--
73, Cecil http://www.w5dxp.com
Old June 9th 08, 02:37 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

On Jun 8, 1:16*pm, commander john wrote:
On Jun 7, 11:43*am, Cecil Moore wrote:

Walter Maxwell has asked me to make this item available
to the newsgroup. In MS Word format, it is at:

http://www.w5dxp.com/Chapt19a.doc
--
73, Cecil *http://www.w5dxp.com

Why doesn't he have it on his own website as a pdf like the others?
john w9zy

I went and looked chapter 19a is on walts site as a pdf file and very
readable.
I am more concerned that there will not be a reflections 3.
john

Old June 9th 08, 08:52 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

"commander john" wrote in message
On Jun 8, 1:16 pm, commander john wrote:
On Jun 7, 11:43 am, Cecil Moore wrote:

Walter Maxwell has asked me to make this item available
to the newsgroup. In MS Word format, it is at:

http://www.w5dxp.com/Chapt19a.doc
--
73, Cecil http://www.w5dxp.com

Why doesn't he have it on his own website as a pdf like the others?
john w9zy

I went and looked chapter 19a is on walts site as a pdf file and very
readable.
I am more concerned that there will not be a reflections 3.
john

Sorry John, you're imagining things. Chapter 19 is on my web page, but not the
19A addition. I am presently working on the page layout for Reflections 3.
Worldradio was originally going to publish it, but they became shorthanded and
had to withdraw from the publication.

I'm emailing you a copy of 19A. And for any others who'd like a copy give me
your email address.

Walt, W2DU