Old July 5th 08, 08:46 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default PUFF 2.1

Does anybody have a manual for the microwave design package PUFF 2.1?
Without the manual it is sort of hard to use. Also the source code would be
nice. There is a package on the Internet that lets you recompile the code to
run natively on Linux but does not include the source. I have the DOS
version of the program now that runs in "dosbox" in Linux, but I would like
to try the native version if I can. It seems that the California Institute
of Technology isn't actively selling it any more. They direct people to try
getting the German version etc or you have to buy some expensive book to get
it.

http://www.its.caltech.edu/~mmic/puff.html

http://wwwhome.cs.utwente.nl/~ptdeboer/ham/puff.html (compile notes for
Linux)