RadioBanter

-   -   ipod case (https://www.radiobanter.com/antenna/134886-ipod-case.html)

Walter Maxwell July 9th 08 05:32 PM

ipod case

Hey, I just found your ipod case on top of the microwave. Shall I stick it in
an envelope and mail it to you today?

Love, Mom

Walter Maxwell July 9th 08 06:07 PM

ipod case

Sorry All, XYL Jean punched the wrong button--didn't intend for this to go to
the RRAA.

John Smith July 10th 08 08:35 AM

ipod case

Walter Maxwell wrote:
Sorry All, XYL Jean punched the wrong button--didn't intend for this to go to
the RRAA.

"Walter Maxwell" wrote in message
Hey, I just found your ipod case on top of the microwave. Shall I stick it in
an envelope and mail it to you today?

Love, Mom

LOL!

Looks normal to me ... my XYL is prone to the same ...

Regards,
JS