Old July 9th 08, 05:32 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default ipod case

Hey, I just found your ipod case on top of the microwave. Shall I stick it in
an envelope and mail it to you today?

Love, Mom

Old July 9th 08, 06:07 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Sorry All, XYL Jean punched the wrong button--didn't intend for this to go to
the RRAA.

Old July 10th 08, 08:35 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Walter Maxwell wrote:
Sorry All, XYL Jean punched the wrong button--didn't intend for this to go to
the RRAA.

"Walter Maxwell" wrote in message
Hey, I just found your ipod case on top of the microwave. Shall I stick it in
an envelope and mail it to you today?

Love, Mom

LOL!

Looks normal to me ... my XYL is prone to the same ...

Regards,
JS

FREE IPOD!!! [email protected] Equipment 0 July 9th 05 10:25 PM
iPod Battery Replacement kit Sam Swap 1 December 20th 04 03:25 AM
Free iPod [email protected] Antenna 5 December 19th 04 09:25 PM
Free iPod [email protected] Shortwave 1 December 18th 04 08:22 AM
free ipod! Roochie CB 0 December 16th 04 10:12 PM