RadioBanter

-   -   Coil.exe (https://www.radiobanter.com/antenna/136030-coil-exe.html)

Harry H August 25th 08 03:32 AM

Coil.exe

Hello,
Can someone tell me if Brian Beezley's program COIL.EXE is still available?

If it is, could someone point me in the right direction?

I have Googled it but nothing useful comes up.

Thanks HarryH

amdx August 25th 08 07:21 PM

Coil.exe

"Harry H" wrote in message
Hello,
Can someone tell me if Brian Beezley's program COIL.EXE is still
available?

If it is, could someone point me in the right direction?

I have Googled it but nothing useful comes up.

Thanks HarryH

I'm not sure what COIL.EXE does but I'll bet Reg Edwards wrote a program
that will
perform the magic you need.
Page down to "Site Index" click on "Download Programs From HERE"
Check out the first 3, RJELOOP1, 2, or 3. Or maybe SOLENOID3 or MAGLOOP4.
They all have to do with coils.

http://www.zerobeat.net/G4FGQ/

Mike

Dale Parfitt[_3_] August 26th 08 12:05 AM

Coil.exe

"amdx" wrote in message

"Harry H" wrote in message
Hello,
Can someone tell me if Brian Beezley's program COIL.EXE is still
available?

If it is, could someone point me in the right direction?

I have Googled it but nothing useful comes up.

Thanks HarryH

I'm not sure what COIL.EXE does but I'll bet Reg Edwards wrote a program
that will
perform the magic you need.
Page down to "Site Index" click on "Download Programs From HERE"
Check out the first 3, RJELOOP1, 2, or 3. Or maybe SOLENOID3 or MAGLOOP4.
They all have to do with coils.

http://www.zerobeat.net/G4FGQ/

Mike

Coil.exe is much much easier to use.

Dale W4OP

Jim-NN7K[_2_] August 26th 08 02:01 AM

Coil.exe

Harry H wrote:
Hello,
Can someone tell me if Brian Beezley's program COIL.EXE is still available?

If it is, could someone point me in the right direction?

I have Googled it but nothing useful comes up.

Thanks HarryH

It is my understanding that Brian was so ripped off, for his programs,
that he stopped supplying them (Not to mention supporting them).

Also, keep in mind that these were DOS programs (and IF you using Vista,
Most likely wont work) Only a couple of dos drivers have I succeeded in
getting to perform in this machine! As info, Jim NN7K