Old August 25th 08, 03:32 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default Coil.exe

Hello,
Can someone tell me if Brian Beezley's program COIL.EXE is still available?

If it is, could someone point me in the right direction?

I have Googled it but nothing useful comes up.

Thanks HarryH

Old August 25th 08, 07:21 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

"Harry H" wrote in message
Hello,
Can someone tell me if Brian Beezley's program COIL.EXE is still
available?

If it is, could someone point me in the right direction?

I have Googled it but nothing useful comes up.

Thanks HarryH

I'm not sure what COIL.EXE does but I'll bet Reg Edwards wrote a program
that will
perform the magic you need.
Page down to "Site Index" click on "Download Programs From HERE"
Check out the first 3, RJELOOP1, 2, or 3. Or maybe SOLENOID3 or MAGLOOP4.
They all have to do with coils.

http://www.zerobeat.net/G4FGQ/

Mike

Old August 26th 08, 12:05 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

"amdx" wrote in message

"Harry H" wrote in message
Hello,
Can someone tell me if Brian Beezley's program COIL.EXE is still
available?

If it is, could someone point me in the right direction?

I have Googled it but nothing useful comes up.

Thanks HarryH

I'm not sure what COIL.EXE does but I'll bet Reg Edwards wrote a program
that will
perform the magic you need.
Page down to "Site Index" click on "Download Programs From HERE"
Check out the first 3, RJELOOP1, 2, or 3. Or maybe SOLENOID3 or MAGLOOP4.
They all have to do with coils.

http://www.zerobeat.net/G4FGQ/

Mike

Coil.exe is much much easier to use.

Dale W4OP

Old August 26th 08, 02:01 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Harry H wrote:
Hello,
Can someone tell me if Brian Beezley's program COIL.EXE is still available?

If it is, could someone point me in the right direction?

I have Googled it but nothing useful comes up.

Thanks HarryH

It is my understanding that Brian was so ripped off, for his programs,
that he stopped supplying them (Not to mention supporting them).

Also, keep in mind that these were DOS programs (and IF you using Vista,
Most likely wont work) Only a couple of dos drivers have I succeeded in
getting to perform in this machine! As info, Jim NN7K

F.A. HRO Coil John Reynolds Boatanchors 0 October 12th 04 02:53 PM
Coil Bill Hennessy Homebrew 4 June 8th 04 06:54 PM
FA: HRO Coil 3.5-7.3 Mhz Barbara & Joel Boatanchors 0 March 24th 04 10:49 PM
FA: HRO Coil 3.5-7.3 Mhz Barbara & Joel Boatanchors 0 March 21st 04 08:53 PM
Help I need a 490-510 uH coil Qas Equipment 0 August 5th 03 10:22 AM