Old September 5th 08, 07:09 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default ieee.org hosts presentation on new technology.

http://ewh.ieee.org/r1/providence/dlm.htm

Regards,
JS
--
It is like a nightmare where the public servants are the people which
the police are supposed to protect us from!
Old September 5th 08, 12:32 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

John Smith wrote:
http://ewh.ieee.org/r1/providence/dlm.htm

Here's another one:

http://www.spectrum.ieee.org/aug08/6609

Two times zero doesn't always equal zero.
--
73, Cecil http://www.w5dxp.com

Old September 5th 08, 06:18 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Cecil Moore wrote:

Here's another one:

http://www.spectrum.ieee.org/aug08/6609

Two times zero doesn't always equal zero.

Let me consider your point in more detail:

2 guys with zero dollars in their wallets (2 X 0)

and the answer is:

2 guys X 0 dollars = 2 guys

Clearly!, proof that the law/rule of multiplication my zero is in error!

:-P

Regards,
JS

Old September 5th 08, 06:47 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

On Sep 5, 12:14*pm, John Smith wrote:
Cecil Moore wrote:
John Smith wrote:
http://ewh.ieee.org/r1/providence/dlm.htm

Here's another one:

http://www.spectrum.ieee.org/aug08/6609

Two times zero doesn't always equal zero.

;-)

Regards,
JS

--
It is like a nightmare where the public servants are the people which
the police are supposed to protect us from!

John, may I suggest that the term :"zero" represents the extreme of
what can be perceived and not a total
nothingness which cannot exist in science. Thus we can have two
phenomina that cannot be identified
in singular form but becomes identifiable when they act in concert.
Best Regards
Art

Old September 5th 08, 11:01 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Art Unwin wrote:

John, may I suggest that the term :"zero" represents the extreme of
what can be perceived and not a total
nothingness which cannot exist in science. Thus we can have two
phenomina that cannot be identified
in singular form but becomes identifiable when they act in concert.
Best Regards
Art

Aye captain.

Upon close examination, "absolute zero" is a rather "imaginary
concept/condition."

Regards,
JS

Old September 7th 08, 11:03 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Cecil Moore wrote:
John Smith wrote:
http://ewh.ieee.org/r1/providence/dlm.htm

Here's another one:

http://www.spectrum.ieee.org/aug08/6609

Two times zero doesn't always equal zero.

;-)

Regards,
JS

--
It is like a nightmare where the public servants are the people which
the police are supposed to protect us from!

John, may I suggest that the term :"zero" represents the extreme of
what can be perceived and not a total
nothingness which cannot exist in science. Thus we can have two
phenomina that cannot be identified
in singular form but becomes identifiable when they act in concert.
Best Regards
Art

Lets see; zero exists in arithmetic, higher math and accounting.
Arithmetic and higher math are part of science. Zero is part of
science. Quod Erat Demontratum (QED)

Old September 7th 08, 11:09 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

John Smith wrote:

2 guys X 0 dollars = 2 guys

Clearly!, proof that the law/rule of multiplication my zero is in error!

:-P

Regards,
JS

OK. No harm meant, let me be clear, I value your mind and logic ...
just having a bit of fun ...

Now, let us carry on towards the "more relevant."

Frankly, I thought you would come back with a "dark joke" to counter ...
yanno, when you fly with turkeys it is hard not to quack ... they do
quack don't they ... I mean turkeys, yanno? grin

Regards,
JS

Old September 7th 08, 11:11 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

JosephKK wrote:

Lets see; zero exists in arithmetic, higher math and accounting.
Arithmetic and higher math are part of science. Zero is part of
science. Quod Erat Demontratum (QED)

ABSOLUTELY! ZERO EXISTS WITHIN YOUR MIND!

Now, make the box bigger (the one containing your mind, of course ... ) :-|

Regards,
JS