RadioBanter

-   -   I appologize to all you assholes but I admit I am a real dumbasswithout a clue. (https://www.radiobanter.com/antenna/136512-i-appologize-all-you-assholes-but-i-admit-i-am-real-dumbasswithout-clue.html)

John Smith[_3_] September 10th 08 05:14 PM

I appologize to all you assholes but I admit I am a real dumbasswithout a clue.

Thats why I live in California and practice the homoosexual way of
life since I love little boys and hairy men. But I would do Nancy
Pelosi push come to shove as I do my own momma when she is in heat,
but I really prefer Arnold baby.

Art Unwin September 10th 08 06:02 PM

On Sep 10, 11:14*am, John Smith wrote:
Thats why I live in California and practice the homoosexual way of
life since I love little boys and hairy men. But I would do Nancy
Pelosi * push come to shove as I do my own momma when she is in heat,
but *I really prefer Arnold baby.

What are you saying and why? You are not stupid at least not in my
eyesArt

Michael Coslo September 10th 08 06:08 PM

Art Unwin wrote:
On Sep 10, 11:14 am, John Smith wrote:
Thats why I live in California and practice the homoosexual way of
life since I love little boys and hairy men. But I would do Nancy
Pelosi push come to shove as I do my own momma when she is in heat,
but I really prefer Arnold baby.

What are you saying and why? You are not stupid at least not in my
eyesArt

John is being spoofed by someone - that really wasn't his post, Art.

- 73 de Mike N3LI -

Jeff Liebermann[_2_] September 10th 08 06:57 PM

I appologize to all you assholes but I admit I am a real dumbass without a clue.

On Wed, 10 Sep 2008 10:02:54 -0700 (PDT), Art Unwin
wrote:

What are you saying and why? You are not stupid at least not in my
eyesArt

It's a forgery. Reverse DNS of the IP address yields:
dialup-4.255.242.103.Dial1.Atlanta1.Level3.net

Well, we know he's in the Atlanta Georgia area. He's using Google
Groups to post his forgeries. Google is terrible about responding to
usenet related problems. If you want to persue it, you can probably
email a complaint to his ISP at:

--
Jeff Liebermann

150 Felker St #D
http://www.LearnByDestroying.com
Santa Cruz CA 95060 http://802.11junk.com
Skype: JeffLiebermann AE6KS 831-336-2558

John Smith September 10th 08 11:16 PM

John Smith wrote:
Thats why I live in California and practice the homoosexual way of
life since I love little boys and hairy men. But I would do Nancy
Pelosi push come to shove as I do my own momma when she is in heat,
but I really prefer Arnold baby.

You certainly are!

You just are not me ... :-( Fool, I pity you, this is the best you have
to occupy your time ... sad, so sad ...

Regards,
JS

--
loudobbs.com -- you do have the power to be informed; but, first you
have to use it.

John Smith September 10th 08 11:19 PM

Art Unwin wrote:
On Sep 10, 11:14 am, John Smith wrote:
Thats why I live in California and practice the homoosexual way of
life since I love little boys and hairy men. But I would do Nancy
Pelosi push come to shove as I do my own momma when she is in heat,
but I really prefer Arnold baby.

What are you saying and why? You are not stupid at least not in my
eyesArt

Art:

You deal with a fool which has a "few" computer skill and attempts "to
be me", please look closer--you should be able to tell my posts from
his/hers/its'/the-disgruntled-hams/the-aliens/etc.

Do you wish to give a fool such "powers", he/she/it has done it in the
past--I always took it for granted you "guys" knew ...

Regards,
JS

John Smith September 10th 08 11:20 PM

Michael Coslo wrote:

John is being spoofed by someone - that really wasn't his post, Art.

- 73 de Mike N3LI -

Thanks Mike, I owe ya one! :-)

Regards,
JS

John Smith September 10th 08 11:23 PM

wrote:

What are you saying and why? You are not stupid at least not in my
eyesArt

It's a forgery. Reverse DNS of the IP address yields:
dialup-4.255.242.103.Dial1.Atlanta1.Level3.net

Well, we know he's in the Atlanta Georgia area. He's using Google
Groups to post his forgeries. Google is terrible about responding to
usenet related problems. If you want to persue it, you can probably
email a complaint to his ISP at:

Thanks Jeff ... this guy/gal/it is a particular vile fool, I am ashamed
to have my posts even associated with its' ... :-(

We may choose to disagree, but such is below human conduct ...

Regards,
JS

[email protected] September 10th 08 11:30 PM

On Sep 10, 12:14*pm, John Smith wrote:
Thats why I live in California and practice the homoosexual way of
life since I love little boys and hairy men. But I would do Nancy
Pelosi * push come to shove as I do my own momma when she is in heat,
but *I really prefer Arnold baby.

John, your sexual orientation is not relevant to this group. Please
clean up your act.
Thank you.

John Smith September 10th 08 11:45 PM

I appologize to all you assholes but I admit I am a real dumbasswithout a clue.

John, your sexual orientation is not relevant to this group. Please
clean up your act.
Thank you.

Gee, thanks, I'll attempt to remember your advice to my name-sake ...

However, I am happily married ... I don't think I have any particular
"sexual deviancies", but then--you should really ask the wife! :-P

Regards,
JS