Old September 10th 08, 05:14 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default I appologize to all you assholes but I admit I am a real dumbasswithout a clue.

Thats why I live in California and practice the homoosexual way of
life since I love little boys and hairy men. But I would do Nancy
Pelosi push come to shove as I do my own momma when she is in heat,
but I really prefer Arnold baby.
Old September 10th 08, 06:02 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

On Sep 10, 11:14*am, John Smith wrote:
Thats why I live in California and practice the homoosexual way of
life since I love little boys and hairy men. But I would do Nancy
Pelosi * push come to shove as I do my own momma when she is in heat,
but *I really prefer Arnold baby.

What are you saying and why? You are not stupid at least not in my
eyesArt
Old September 10th 08, 06:08 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Art Unwin wrote:
On Sep 10, 11:14 am, John Smith wrote:
Thats why I live in California and practice the homoosexual way of
life since I love little boys and hairy men. But I would do Nancy
Pelosi push come to shove as I do my own momma when she is in heat,
but I really prefer Arnold baby.

What are you saying and why? You are not stupid at least not in my
eyesArt

John is being spoofed by someone - that really wasn't his post, Art.

- 73 de Mike N3LI -
Old September 10th 08, 06:57 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

On Wed, 10 Sep 2008 10:02:54 -0700 (PDT), Art Unwin
wrote:

What are you saying and why? You are not stupid at least not in my
eyesArt

It's a forgery. Reverse DNS of the IP address yields:
dialup-4.255.242.103.Dial1.Atlanta1.Level3.net

Well, we know he's in the Atlanta Georgia area. He's using Google
Groups to post his forgeries. Google is terrible about responding to
usenet related problems. If you want to persue it, you can probably
email a complaint to his ISP at:

--
Jeff Liebermann

150 Felker St #D
http://www.LearnByDestroying.com
Santa Cruz CA 95060 http://802.11junk.com
Skype: JeffLiebermann AE6KS 831-336-2558
Old September 10th 08, 11:16 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

John Smith wrote:
Thats why I live in California and practice the homoosexual way of
life since I love little boys and hairy men. But I would do Nancy
Pelosi push come to shove as I do my own momma when she is in heat,
but I really prefer Arnold baby.

You certainly are!

You just are not me ... :-( Fool, I pity you, this is the best you have
to occupy your time ... sad, so sad ...

Regards,
JS

--
loudobbs.com -- you do have the power to be informed; but, first you
have to use it.

Old September 10th 08, 11:19 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Art Unwin wrote:
On Sep 10, 11:14 am, John Smith wrote:
Thats why I live in California and practice the homoosexual way of
life since I love little boys and hairy men. But I would do Nancy
Pelosi push come to shove as I do my own momma when she is in heat,
but I really prefer Arnold baby.

What are you saying and why? You are not stupid at least not in my
eyesArt

Art:

You deal with a fool which has a "few" computer skill and attempts "to
be me", please look closer--you should be able to tell my posts from
his/hers/its'/the-disgruntled-hams/the-aliens/etc.

Do you wish to give a fool such "powers", he/she/it has done it in the
past--I always took it for granted you "guys" knew ...

Regards,
JS

Old September 10th 08, 11:20 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Michael Coslo wrote:

John is being spoofed by someone - that really wasn't his post, Art.

- 73 de Mike N3LI -

Thanks Mike, I owe ya one! :-)

Regards,
JS

Old September 10th 08, 11:23 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

wrote:

What are you saying and why? You are not stupid at least not in my
eyesArt

It's a forgery. Reverse DNS of the IP address yields:
dialup-4.255.242.103.Dial1.Atlanta1.Level3.net

Well, we know he's in the Atlanta Georgia area. He's using Google
Groups to post his forgeries. Google is terrible about responding to
usenet related problems. If you want to persue it, you can probably
email a complaint to his ISP at:

Thanks Jeff ... this guy/gal/it is a particular vile fool, I am ashamed
to have my posts even associated with its' ... :-(

We may choose to disagree, but such is below human conduct ...

Regards,
JS

Old September 10th 08, 11:30 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

On Sep 10, 12:14*pm, John Smith wrote:
Thats why I live in California and practice the homoosexual way of
life since I love little boys and hairy men. But I would do Nancy
Pelosi * push come to shove as I do my own momma when she is in heat,
but *I really prefer Arnold baby.

John, your sexual orientation is not relevant to this group. Please
clean up your act.
Thank you.

Get a clue, Markie! Dave Heil Policy 1 April 11th 06 07:33 PM
Wogie has no clue Brenda General 8 September 21st 05 04:18 PM
Florida run by assholes m II Shortwave 36 March 28th 05 06:39 AM
Why is there so many assholes on rec.radio.cb Trev 999 CB 9 December 20th 04 02:50 PM
Byrant and N8KDV The Assholes me Shortwave 2 February 9th 04 11:09 AM