RadioBanter

-   -   small antennas (https://www.radiobanter.com/antenna/136690-small-antennas.html)

Richard Clark October 6th 08 08:11 AM

small antennas

On Sun, 05 Oct 2008 23:29:55 -0700, John Smith
wrote:

Brett, if your own statements lead you to such embraceable disgust
(what a concept), imagine how others perceive them. :-)

Makes you wonder what Einstein might have said on the subject, doesn't it?

Wondering about the thoughts of dead white men over your abandoned
topic is like validation shopping in the graveyard. Now, can you in
fact support your statement
NEC engine (at least the one I use and have the source code to),
it does have a bit of what you call "voodoo science"

with that actual bit of code (a labeled block)? Or has your
theoretical vacuum merely confirmed another attempted grave robbery?

73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC

John Smith October 6th 08 02:08 PM

small antennas

wrote:

Brett, if your own statements lead you to such embraceable disgust
(what a concept), imagine how others perceive them. :-)

Makes you wonder what Einstein might have said on the subject, doesn't it?

Wondering about the thoughts of dead white men over your abandoned
topic is like validation shopping in the graveyard. Now, can you in
fact support your statement
NEC engine (at least the one I use and have the source code to),
it does have a bit of what you call "voodoo science"

with that actual bit of code (a labeled block)? Or has your
theoretical vacuum merely confirmed another attempted grave robbery?

73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC

Interesting you would move to slight this "dead man"; makes one
anticipate much from your, yet to be displayed, display of mental
prowess ... keep us waiting no longer man! We wait with bated breath!
yawn

Oh wait, that must have been a "Shakespearian Slip!" (closely related
to the famous Freudian Slip ... I guess chuckle)

Regards,
JS

John Smith October 6th 08 02:16 PM

small antennas

Richard Clark wrote:

73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC

On second thought, your post reminds me, more, of a womans' slip showing
.... I mean, taking for granted, one did not wish to expose what has been
exposed in the event.

Regards,
JS

John Smith October 6th 08 02:20 PM

small antennas

Richard Clark wrote:

73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC

Or, to summarize, you would trash great minds in your personal pursuits
to institute a personal attack ... now that it has been pointed out to
you, blatantly, your vision has probably improved.

But then, one would have to look behind ones self, occasionally for that
to be of use ... which brings to mind, "Fools rush in where brave men
fear to tread." Or, something like that ...

Regards,
JS

Richard Clark October 6th 08 04:21 PM

small antennas

On Mon, 06 Oct 2008 06:08:25 -0700, John Smith
wrote:

Now, can you in fact support your statement
NEC engine (at least the one I use and have the source code to),
it does have a bit of what you call "voodoo science"

with that actual bit of code (a labeled block)? Or has your
theoretical vacuum merely confirmed another attempted grave robbery?

Interesting you would move to slight this "dead man"

Not interesting at all. Thank you for confirming your topic's demise
from its intellectual poverty. It was a quick death, after all - a
stillbirth considering its antecedent.

73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC

John Smith October 6th 08 05:11 PM

small antennas

Richard Clark wrote:

Not interesting at all. Thank you for confirming your topic's demise
from its intellectual poverty. It was a quick death, after all - a
stillbirth considering its antecedent.

73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC

Oh you noticed; for someone to have an intelligent conversation with
you, you would first have to say something intelligent.

I tell you, I can't tell if there is real hope, still, for you, or not
.... I won't tell you which way I am leaning, it might influence the
outcome. ROFLOL

Anyway, you are always good for a laugh.

Regards,
JS

John Smith October 6th 08 05:28 PM

small antennas

Richard Clark wrote:

Not interesting at all. Thank you for confirming your topic's demise
from its intellectual poverty. It was a quick death, after all - a
stillbirth considering its antecedent.

73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC

Anyway, as usual, you missed the point. The "silence" you are pointing
out is the sound of everyone firing up their favorite antenna modeling
software, such as MMANA-GAL, then realizing they are actually going to
have to construct something to get complete data ...

However, I can almost hear your thoughts, don't bother stating them; I
will state them for you, "Now how do you like that JS? I am your worst
nightmare!" -- Just before the room fills with laughter ...

Regards,
JS

Richard Clark October 6th 08 05:45 PM

small antennas

On Mon, 06 Oct 2008 09:11:24 -0700, John Smith
wrote:

Not interesting at all. Thank you for confirming your topic's demise
from its intellectual poverty. It was a quick death, after all - a
stillbirth considering its antecedent.

Oh you noticed

A corpse is a corpse - of course, of course;
and no one would talk to corpse, of course;
unless, of course, that corpse was the famous Mr. Dead!

for someone to have an intelligent conversation with
you, you would first have to say something intelligent.

And you have something intelligent to say? It would have to improve
over your gumming through

John Smith October 6th 08 06:16 PM

small antennas

wrote:

Not interesting at all. Thank you for confirming your topic's demise
from its intellectual poverty. It was a quick death, after all - a
stillbirth considering its antecedent.

Oh you noticed

A corpse is a corpse - of course, of course;
and no one would talk to corpse, of course;
unless, of course, that corpse was the famous Mr. Dead!

for someone to have an intelligent conversation with
you, you would first have to say something intelligent.

And you have something intelligent to say? It would have to improve
over your gumming through
NEC engine (at least the one I use and have the source code to),
it does have a bit of what you call "voodoo science"

73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC

Voodoo science exists within the NEC code, the cat is out of the bag,
end of story ... of course, you are a "flat-earther", that changes
everything in your imaginary world ... and, due to near-sighted-vision,
will remain there, for you ...

Not only that, you now wish to take your imaginary vision into realms
where you are without grounds to go ... download the code, compile, link
and debug ... or else, get out yer' knitting needles and join the women
in the other room ...

Regards,
JS

Richard Clark October 6th 08 06:42 PM

small antennas

On Mon, 06 Oct 2008 10:16:39 -0700, John Smith
wrote:

And you have something intelligent to say? It would have to improve
over your gumming through
NEC engine (at least the one I use and have the source code to),
it does have a bit of what you call "voodoo science"

Voodoo science exists within the NEC code

Sorry Brett, gumming repetition does not prove an idea you already
allowed as being a dead and embraceable disgust. You clearly don't
have any idea how to progress beyond incantation of trolling
prosodies.

To your credit, no one expects originality from you. After all, that
is the point of your (self-supposed) anonymity (an ironic joke I
enjoy). You could as easily be Sara luxuriating in the flush of your
TV debate victory (complete with your aw-shucksisms)!

73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC