Old October 7th 08, 01:55 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default 2 METER 440 DUPLEXER WANTED....USED.

Gary, normally, I wouldn't mind building one but I am strapped for time.

Where are the plans? Maybe I could throw one together.

Thanks

j/b

"Gary Smith" wrote in message
I found plans to build one, not sure if you want to go that way or buy
second hand, i guess you just wanna buy one. My mate has one but he won't
give it up :, i think i might have to build one for satellite work on my
Alinco DR635.

"justme" wrote in message
Someone has one of these just gathering dust. Please sell it to me.

Thanks

Old October 8th 08, 04:52 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

http://www.qsl.net/ve3rgw/uvdup.html

Note it it is referred to as a duplexer lol.

Not a bad deal since you have to replace the connectors on the stupid ones
you buy.

Looks like pretty good isolation too. Most off the shelf units are 45-60 db
isolation. Double shielded pigtails eliminates any worry of cross coupling
and the loss for one connector pair anyway. How does it do with 100w FM and
long QSOs? Seems like SM throughout would be called for.

Old October 7th 08, 04:51 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

http://www.southgatearc.org/techtips/diplexer.htm

--
Jeff Liebermann
150 Felker St #D