Old November 10th 08, 01:15 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default Aether constituents and certainly none of them would be.....

Art Unwin wrote:

Pull yourself together.

Apparently easier said then done.

Neutrons ARE a form of electrons. (leptons)

snip crap

neutron: classification baryon, electric charge 0

neutrino: elementary particle, electric charge 0

electron: elementary particle, electric charge 1.6 X 10-19 C

proton: classification baryon, electric charge 1.6 X 10-19 C

--
Jim Pennino

Remove .spam.sux to reply.
Old November 10th 08, 02:29 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

On Nov 9, 7:15*pm, wrote:
Art Unwin wrote:
Pull yourself together.

Apparently easier said then done.

Neutrons ARE a form of electrons. (leptons)

snip crap

neutron: classification baryon, electric charge 0

neutrino: elementary particle, electric charge 0

electron: elementary particle, electric charge 1.6 X 10-19 C

proton: classification baryon, electric charge 1.6 X 10-19 C

--
Jim Pennino

Remove .spam.sux to reply.

Jim, where does this information come from?. To my unqualified mind it
appears to be some what dated
possibly back to the the time that neutrnos was considered to be
without mass!
Art
Old November 10th 08, 12:43 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Art Unwin wrote:
Neutrons ARE a form of electrons. (leptons)

Art, you seem to be confusing neutrons and
neutrinos. It is unfortunate that their names
are so similar. Electrons and neutrinos are
leptons. Protons and neutrons are baryons.
--
73, Cecil http://www.w5dxp.com
Old November 10th 08, 01:28 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

On Nov 10, 6:43*am, Cecil Moore wrote:
Art Unwin wrote:
*Neutrons ARE a form of electrons. (leptons)

Art, you seem to be confusing neutrons and
neutrinos. It is unfortunate that their names
are so similar. Electrons and neutrinos are
leptons. Protons and neutrons are baryons.
--
73, Cecil *http://www.w5dxp.com

Thanks,
I will watch out for that in future
Same goes for Lorentz and Coulumb they bvoth have
patriots with very similar lnames.Maybe that is why
some of the odd statements are being made.about
Neutrinos and their respective charges.
I think I should let this thread fade away
Regards
Art

Old November 10th 08, 04:25 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Art Unwin wrote:
*Neutrons ARE a form of electrons. (leptons)

Art, you seem to be confusing neutrons and
neutrinos. It is unfortunate that their names
are so similar. Electrons and neutrinos are
leptons. Protons and neutrons are baryons.
--
73, Cecil *http://www.w5dxp.com

Thanks,
*I will watch out for that in future
Same goes for Lorentz and Coulumb they bvoth have
patriots with very similar lnames.Maybe that is why
some of the odd statements are being made.about
*Neutrinos and their respective charges.
I think I should let this thread fade away
Regards
Art

While I am at it the particle that I refer to may well not be a
neutrinos
but it does seem to fit. Neutrons and all the other chemical particles
that I have negligently brought into the subject
do not have a place in my theory with respect to radiation
just a particle which I feel inclined to call a Neutrinos
I say this for archive purposes so the error that I have been making
in my typing
is cleared for the record
Thanks Cecil
Art
Art
Old November 10th 08, 04:55 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Art Unwin wrote:
On Nov 9, 7:15Â*pm, wrote:
Art Unwin wrote:
Pull yourself together.

Apparently easier said then done.

Neutrons ARE a form of electrons. (leptons)

snip crap

neutron: classification baryon, electric charge 0

neutrino: elementary particle, electric charge 0

electron: elementary particle, electric charge 1.6 X 10-19 C

proton: classification baryon, electric charge 1.6 X 10-19 C

--
Jim Pennino

Remove .spam.sux to reply.

Jim, where does this information come from?. To my unqualified mind it
appears to be some what dated
possibly back to the the time that neutrnos was considered to be
without mass!
Art

Just about anywhere one would care to look.

None of the above information has changed in the slightest since many
decades before the 1998 Super-Kamiokande neutrino detector results.

--
Jim Pennino

Remove .spam.sux to reply.
Old November 10th 08, 06:08 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

On Nov 10, 11:05*am, wrote:
Richard Clark wrote:
On Mon, 10 Nov 2008 01:15:00 GMT, wrote:

Art Unwin wrote:

Pull yourself together.

Apparently easier said then done.

For a neutrino, certainly. *No charge to repel, no mass to get in the
way, no interference because it is unattractive (like a sidewalk wino
on a Saturday night... the "Lost Weekend" of particle physics). * * * *
* * * *Neutrino: an electron without cojones;
* * * *a proton without that wild thang.

Who would sit up nights waiting for a phone call (-um- radio program)
from a Neutrino?

***** Google approved and validated, trust no imitators *****

73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC

Current thinking is that neutrinos have a mass on the order of 0.1 eV.

The mass of an electron for comparison is about 0.5 MeV.

--
Jim Pennino

Remove .spam.sux to reply.

Thank you for that. Hopefully that is put to bed
Art
Old November 10th 08, 07:15 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

In article ,
wrote:
Art Unwin wrote:

Pull yourself together.

Apparently easier said then done.

Neutrons ARE a form of electrons. (leptons)

snip crap

neutron: classification baryon, electric charge 0

neutrino: elementary particle, electric charge 0

electron: elementary particle, electric charge 1.6 X 10-19 C

proton: classification baryon, electric charge 1.6 X 10-19 C

I wonder if Art meant to say "Neutrinos ARE a form of electrons.
(leptons)".

That would be closer to the truth than what was actually quoted above,
in that electrons and neutrinos are both leptons.

It's still incorrect, though, according to the definitions I've read.
Although neutrinos and electrons are both leptons, that doesn't mean
that "neutrinos are a form of electrons".

By analogy: dogs and cats are both mammals. That doesn't mean that
dogs are a type of cat, or that cats are a type of dog.

For what it's worth - I have seen no evidence at all to indicate that
flows of neutrinos have anything whatsoever to do with the behavior of
antennas or with the transfer of electromagnetic energy from/to
antennas and/or free space.

--
Dave Platt AE6EO