Old January 11th 09, 05:07 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default Photons

Cecil
To provide a specific answer to your post that photons must be part of
phenomina that I propose. I cannot implant the photon such that it
makes my stance more credible. I would consider you a hero if YOU show
how a photon
fits in with radiation in accordance with Maxwells laws
The books state that a photon is a particle without mass.
It comes about by separation from a particle by a different name it
never the less a particle with mass.
The photon as a particle cannot be a wave since its extremities cannot
be determines as with a particle.

If a photon has no mass it cannot have spin which is reliant on
Newtons laws
which requires a circular force around a central point of mass itself.
Since it is now proven that Neutrinos do have mass as a particle in
the last few years the massless state of a photon must come under
question.
So why procede into dividing particles into those with mass and those
without mass when all can agree that they are indeed particles which
may or may not change its constituents at some time and at some place
that cannot be determined where as the particle from the sun named
Neutrinos is accepted as a particle with mass and that has a presence
here on Earth?
Because this is a known fact I prefer at this time not to challenge in
favor of a theory. That is my logic which I pursue which is a
plausable explanation of levitation in use and visible in industry
around the World and has the mathematical authenticity of Maxwell laws
Best regards
So is it not better

Photons Art Unwin Antenna 12 January 13th 09 12:21 PM
Minimum photons-per-second [amplitude] required for 150 KHz? Radium[_2_] Antenna 37 June 25th 07 03:10 AM
Minimum photons-per-second [amplitude] required for 150 KHz? Radium[_2_] Shortwave 36 June 25th 07 03:10 AM