Old February 12th 09, 02:30 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default Velocity Factor #2

Hello All
Little scared here to post now about Velocity Factor (hihi)
I have all the parts I need to build the
EZ-Lindenblad Antenna For 2 MTRS

so I will build it and let you all know how I make out,the only test
equipment I have is a MFJ 259 analyzer,and my good all trusty ears.I am very
interested in the DCA antenna but I wont look at it until my antenna is
built.Please all lets have some fun with this post and a learning and
exercise.

Thanks to Everyone who posted

all the postings where very informative

Howard

VE4ISP

Old February 12th 09, 02:44 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Also I am providing a link to the Antenna I am building
So you can read the actual authors instructions and theory
thanks
Howard
www.arrl.org/qst/2007/08/monteiro.pdf

"Howard Kowall" wrote in message
Hello All
Little scared here to post now about Velocity Factor (hihi)
I have all the parts I need to build the
EZ-Lindenblad Antenna For 2 MTRS

so I will build it and let you all know how I make out,the only test
equipment I have is a MFJ 259 analyzer,and my good all trusty ears.I am
very interested in the DCA antenna but I wont look at it until my antenna
is built.Please all lets have some fun with this post and a learning and
exercise.

Thanks to Everyone who posted

all the postings where very informative

Howard

VE4ISP

Group Velocity and Velocity Factor amdx Antenna 12 February 15th 08 07:04 PM
Velocity factor John Doe Antenna 3 April 18th 07 04:08 PM
velocity factor??? larry d clark Antenna 11 February 20th 07 03:17 AM
Measuring Velocity Factor w/ MFJ-259 Jason Dugas Homebrew 44 November 6th 03 08:18 PM
Measuring Velocity Factor w/ MFJ-259 Jason Dugas Equipment 0 October 30th 03 04:38 AM