Old February 26th 09, 10:38 PM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default drunk n8wwm whines on the phone

On Feb 26, 11:09*am, wrote:
On Feb 25, 3:14*pm, Borked Pseudo Mailed
wrote:

Heh, ****-boi bobbie still won't try to cut his losses. You guys have
fun giving each other head, cuz the fun really begins when we say it
does, not y'all.

http://groups.google.com/groups/prof...h1pnvFAOUlylOg
Old March 8th 09, 08:16 AM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default get kelp

"k3vr" wrote in message
On Feb 26, 6:16 pm, wrote:
On Thu, 26 Feb 2009 14:38:06 -0800 (PST), KD8IMG is a 2 time convicted
stalker of women wrote:

On

gte a life

"one useless man is disgrace 2 become a law firm 3 or more become a
congress"
adams

woger you are a Congress all in your own head

http://kb9rqz.bravejournal.com/
altopia is never used by KB9RQZ
nor is ever
btw i can be found at
17366 N River Rd
Chassel Mi

but the cowards asking lack the gut to act

Some of them sure got a bunch of your Google accounts canceled, eh?