Old April 2nd 09, 08:10 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default Active antennas -- 2 vs 4

The DX Engineering phasing controller, with two active antennas appears
interesting. (My 80 meter reception, with a half-sloper on my tower, is not
good -- and 160 meters is worse.) They also have the 4-square setup
receiving setup.

Question: Does anyone have comments on the 4-square version versus the 2
antennas with a phasing controller? Pros and cons?

Bill
W2WO