RadioBanter

-   -   Dayton 2009 anyone? (https://www.radiobanter.com/antenna/142563-dayton-2009-anyone.html)

ml April 12th 09 01:37 PM

Dayton 2009 anyone?

hi

Was just wondering if perhaps some people I know here might be going
to Dayton Hamfest and if so might wish to meet up for a quick
eyeball?

Dave April 12th 09 02:04 PM

Dayton 2009 anyone?

"ml" wrote in message
hi

Was just wondering if perhaps some people I know here might be going
to Dayton Hamfest and if so might wish to meet up for a quick
eyeball?

they serve eyeballs at dayton? i must have missed that booth.

Roy Lewallen April 12th 09 10:56 PM

Dayton 2009 anyone?

Roy Lewallen wrote:
Stop by my booth (#504) and say hello.

Correction -- booth is #514. I'd love to have any newsgroup
posters/lurkers stop by and chat.

Roy Lewallen, W7EL

ml April 12th 09 11:07 PM

Dayton 2009 anyone?

ml wrote:
hi

Was just wondering if perhaps some people I know here might be going
to Dayton Hamfest and if so might wish to meet up for a quick
eyeball?

Hi Roy

Definately look foward to putting a face to so many great posts!

ml April 14th 09 12:27 AM

Dayton 2009 anyone?

In article tonline,
Roy Lewallen wrote:

Roy Lewallen wrote:
Stop by my booth (#504) and say hello.

Correction -- booth is #514. I'd love to have any newsgroup
posters/lurkers stop by and chat.

Roy Lewallen, W7EL

YIKES just us 2 guys from the nntp crowd

thought there might be a few more shrugs dunno

maybe everyone is still away on holiday?