Old April 12th 09, 01:37 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
ml ml is offline

Default Dayton 2009 anyone?

hi

Was just wondering if perhaps some people I know here might be going
to Dayton Hamfest and if so might wish to meet up for a quick
eyeball?
Old April 12th 09, 02:04 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

"ml" wrote in message
hi

Was just wondering if perhaps some people I know here might be going
to Dayton Hamfest and if so might wish to meet up for a quick
eyeball?

they serve eyeballs at dayton? i must have missed that booth.

Old April 12th 09, 10:56 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Roy Lewallen wrote:
Stop by my booth (#504) and say hello.

Correction -- booth is #514. I'd love to have any newsgroup
posters/lurkers stop by and chat.

Roy Lewallen, W7EL
Old April 12th 09, 11:07 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
ml ml is offline

ml wrote:
hi

Was just wondering if perhaps some people I know here might be going
to Dayton Hamfest and if so might wish to meet up for a quick
eyeball?

Hi Roy

Definately look foward to putting a face to so many great posts!

Old April 14th 09, 12:27 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
ml ml is offline

In article tonline,
Roy Lewallen wrote:

Roy Lewallen wrote:
Stop by my booth (#504) and say hello.

Correction -- booth is #514. I'd love to have any newsgroup
posters/lurkers stop by and chat.

Roy Lewallen, W7EL

YIKES just us 2 guys from the nntp crowd

thought there might be a few more shrugs dunno

maybe everyone is still away on holiday?