RadioBanter

-   -   Corner reflector antenna source (https://www.radiobanter.com/antenna/142579-corner-reflector-antenna-source.html)

Tom Horne[_3_] April 13th 09 01:23 AM

Corner reflector antenna source

Would anyone now of a source for corner reflector antennas for two
meters other than home brew? Since Arrow antennas discontinued it's
line of corner reflector antennas I know of no source for ready made ones.
--
Tom Horne

for general use." Thomas Alva Edison

JIMMIE April 13th 09 03:17 AM

On Apr 12, 8:23*pm, Tom Horne wrote:
Would anyone now of a source for corner reflector antennas for two
meters other than home brew? *Since Arrow antennas discontinued it's
line of corner reflector antennas I know of no source for ready made ones..
--
Tom Horne

"This alternating current stuff is just a fad. *It is much too dangerous
for general use." *Thomas Alva Edison

Gee, I figure that thing is going to be about 9 ft tall and 4.5 ft
wide. Thats a big chunk of metal for 12 db of gain.

Jimmie

JIMMIE April 13th 09 03:46 PM

On Apr 13, 8:10*am, dave wrote:
JIMMIE wrote:
On Apr 12, 8:23 pm, Tom Horne wrote:
Would anyone now of a source for corner reflector antennas for two
meters other than home brew? *Since Arrow antennas discontinued it's
line of corner reflector antennas I know of no source for ready made ones.
--
Tom Horne

"This alternating current stuff is just a fad. *It is much too dangerous
for general use." *Thomas Alva Edison

Gee, I figure that thing is going to be about 9 ft tall and 4.5 ft
wide. Thats a big chunk of metal for 12 db of gain.

Jimmie

Chain link fence.

Hi Hi, Youve been the fox before?

Jeff Liebermann[_2_] April 19th 09 04:02 AM

Corner reflector antenna source

On Mon, 13 Apr 2009 00:23:53 GMT, Tom Horne
wrote:

Would anyone now of a source for corner reflector antennas for two
meters other than home brew? Since Arrow antennas discontinued it's
line of corner reflector antennas I know of no source for ready made ones.

Comprod:
http://www.comprodcom.com/en/antennas/base/pdf/470-70.pdf
http://www.comprodcom.com/en/antennas/base/pdf/471-70.pdf

Sinclair: SRL-227, SV227, SV228, and SRL-228
http://www.sinclairtechnologies.com/catalog/product.aspx?id=1403

--
Jeff Liebermann
150 Felker St #D