Old April 13th 09, 01:23 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default Corner reflector antenna source

Would anyone now of a source for corner reflector antennas for two
meters other than home brew? Since Arrow antennas discontinued it's
line of corner reflector antennas I know of no source for ready made ones.
--
Tom Horne

for general use." Thomas Alva Edison
Old April 13th 09, 03:17 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

On Apr 12, 8:23*pm, Tom Horne wrote:
Would anyone now of a source for corner reflector antennas for two
meters other than home brew? *Since Arrow antennas discontinued it's
line of corner reflector antennas I know of no source for ready made ones..
--
Tom Horne

"This alternating current stuff is just a fad. *It is much too dangerous
for general use." *Thomas Alva Edison

Gee, I figure that thing is going to be about 9 ft tall and 4.5 ft
wide. Thats a big chunk of metal for 12 db of gain.

Jimmie

Old April 13th 09, 03:46 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

On Apr 13, 8:10*am, dave wrote:
JIMMIE wrote:
On Apr 12, 8:23 pm, Tom Horne wrote:
Would anyone now of a source for corner reflector antennas for two
meters other than home brew? *Since Arrow antennas discontinued it's
line of corner reflector antennas I know of no source for ready made ones.
--
Tom Horne

"This alternating current stuff is just a fad. *It is much too dangerous
for general use." *Thomas Alva Edison

Gee, I figure that thing is going to be about 9 ft tall and 4.5 ft
wide. Thats a big chunk of metal for 12 db of gain.

Jimmie

Chain link fence.

Hi Hi, Youve been the fox before?
Old April 19th 09, 04:02 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

On Mon, 13 Apr 2009 00:23:53 GMT, Tom Horne
wrote:

Would anyone now of a source for corner reflector antennas for two
meters other than home brew? Since Arrow antennas discontinued it's
line of corner reflector antennas I know of no source for ready made ones.

Comprod:
http://www.comprodcom.com/en/antennas/base/pdf/470-70.pdf
http://www.comprodcom.com/en/antennas/base/pdf/471-70.pdf

Sinclair: SRL-227, SV227, SV228, and SRL-228
http://www.sinclairtechnologies.com/catalog/product.aspx?id=1403

--
Jeff Liebermann
150 Felker St #D

antenna reflector a Antenna 19 November 2nd 07 11:11 PM
radioshack UHF corner reflector outdoor antenna feed point impedance CCW N4AOX Antenna 4 February 14th 07 11:32 PM
Corner Reflector Questions Harbin Antenna 0 March 15th 06 10:52 PM
my imax is laying in the garage corner to corner - no skip rolling in! Buther Boy CB 13 October 30th 05 03:27 AM
ANyone build a corner reflector for uhf [email protected] Antenna 5 January 13th 05 12:17 AM