Old April 30th 09, 05:18 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default Where to find flexible metal tubing

"Chris W" wrote in message
news
I'm not sure of the correct terminology to use but I have been trying
to find some "corrugated" metal tubing with threaded attachments on the
ends. Kind of like item 50035A661 from McMaster.com web site. The
problem with the one on McMaster web site is they are larger than I
want and I am hoping to find something with a more standard machine
screw thread too. Thanks for the help.

While searching, try the words corrugated tubing and bellows.
ThomasNet.com found over a hundred suppliers of metal bellows. Just
looking at a few manufacturers they found, 1/4" OD welded bellows and
tubing was relatively common.
http://www.thomasnet.com/nsearch.htm...sec=prodsearch

--
73, Dr. Barry L. Ornitz WA4VZQ

Flexible/Durable FM Antenna for Jeep? [email protected] Antenna 7 April 23rd 07 03:46 PM
Flexible Coax for HT instead of remote Mic Bob D. Antenna 3 September 1st 06 07:30 PM
FS FLEXIBLE SHAFT >Handy cooltube Equipment 1 June 17th 05 12:35 AM
FS FLEXIBLE SHAFT >Handy cooltube Swap 1 June 17th 05 12:35 AM
FS Icom AH-20 wideband flexible ant Ken Swap 0 March 6th 04 07:43 PM