Old May 5th 09, 12:45 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default Global Cooling?

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/n...l-cooling.html
--
73, Cecil, IEEE, OOTC, http://www.w5dxp.com
Old May 5th 09, 01:53 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
MTV MTV is offline

Cecil Moore wrote:
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/n...l-cooling.html

Darn! Just when I put up a new 10M beam - remembering the glory days of
the 50s when DX with my Heathkit DX-40 on 10 was a piece of cake. DXCC
in just a few months.

Marv
W5MTV
Old May 5th 09, 04:52 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

"MTV" wrote in message
Cecil Moore wrote:
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/n...l-cooling.html

Darn! Just when I put up a new 10M beam - remembering the glory days of
the 50s when DX with my Heathkit DX-40 on 10 was a piece of cake. DXCC in
just a few months.

Marv
W5MTV

I'm a six meter enthusiast. Imagine how I must feel...

Ed, AJ4PJ