Old May 21st 09, 11:20 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default Betty Boop silver signature watch. Betty signature expandable bracelet style. 5225

Price:$39.95
Image: http://bestdeallocator.info/image.php?id=B000BYPLN6
Best deal: http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B000BYPLN6

I bought this for myself but when I went to visit my niece she liked it so much she somehow got it off of my arm. lol Now I have to order another one for myself. It looks great for the price!
Betty Boop dressed in her red dress upon a pink background with little hearts. Gorgeous silver and red embossed Betty Boop signature expandable bracelet. Just under 1 inch dial ref: 5225.

SIMILAR PRODUCTS:

A Different Me:http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B001H9N88Y
Dexter: The Complete Second Season:http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B000V86OKG

Signature [email protected] Shortwave 1 November 9th 08 11:35 PM
Play with Betty - Free $ for all ! an old friend Policy 2 July 10th 06 08:38 PM
Betty Bowers breaks the Da Vinci Code !! Betty Bowers Policy 1 April 9th 06 05:36 AM
Radio Tirana signature Joe Jerome Shortwave 3 July 27th 05 07:52 AM
(OT) The Montage of Betty Boop [email protected] Shortwave 0 March 15th 05 06:37 AM