Old May 21st 09, 11:23 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default Triumph Motorcycles Men's Tiger Collection Chronograph Watch #3025-11

Price:$495.00
Image: http://bestdeallocator.info/image.php?id=B001A4B3A6
Best deal: http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B001A4B3A6

This is a great watch and looks awesome on the wrist. It's not too big like some other square watches, but just the right size. The only warning is do not try to change your own links. I spent an hour attempting to change these and bent all of the pins I removed. I took it to a certified watch repair store and they had it fixed in no time. I normally do all my own adjustments, but these links are tight and the pins are not that strong. Other than that, fantastic watch! Enjoy!
Sleek, stylish and uniquely British. A Triumph Motorcycles watch demonstrates the same high quality and design philosophy that has made their line of motorcycles an international classic. SmartBargains Style #6018380383
Triumph Motorcycles Tiger Chronograph Leather Strap Watch #3025-11 adds a distinctive element to any man's wardrobe. Designed to highlight the simple, classic elegance inherent in all precision-engineered machines, this watch offers a black dial with two subdials, a circular second tracker with subtle white markers, a convenient date window at six o'clock, angular stick indices, and three hands for easy reference. Also featuring a tonneau case and bezel crafted from stainless steel plus a stainless steel bracelet band that is held in place by a deployment clasp, this timepiece offers a pleasant weight and feel to go with its sophisticated styling. This watch is powered by reliable Japanese quartz movement is water resistant to 330 feet.

ACCESSORIES:

Triumph Motorcycles Men's Chronograph Gray Dial Leather Watch #3005-01:http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B000JQFXCK
Triumph Motorcycles Men's Chronograph Silver Dial Leather Watch #3021-03:http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B000JQFXE8
Triumph Motorcycles Men's Chronograph Blue Dial Leather Watch #3005-03:http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B000JQJSV2