Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old August 30th 09, 07:39 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default New antenna design

Gentlemen
! promised in the past that I would make details of my antenna
available to you in September, something I am not able to do now
My initial patent request at the moment is in the rejection mode.
Like many others of this group the PTO do not recognise the importance
of equilibrium with respect to the classical form of physics. In fact
they state that all can be pre anticipated as there are many antennas
that fall under such a scheme of things.
In addition, they are asking for changes to a drawing that does
not exist, either in my records or the web pre printed application.
Obviously they are in a pre mode rejection approach since I cannot
possibly accede to their request. Thus, in turn, I cannot release the
antenna replication information because of their actions with respect
to equilibrium .
I know that some will cry fraud but there is nothing I can do about
it.
I spoke to a patent attorney for the military who tells me that most
military
patent requests are initially rejected but they are easily reversed if
one
took on the labor of a beurocratic appeal for which I do not have the
funds or inclination.
The first patent request on this subject is on the web as Patent #
2008
655,899 I think, where Fig 3 is a computer info print out and not
accompanied by any such drawing which I am required to add to. If the
PTO changes its stance on equilibrium I will, of course, proceed with
sharing my antenna design work.
I expect that this posting will provide cat calls and insults but I
have been placed into a impossible position. If the patent office is
correct that all
shown is declared as obviouse then somebody, some day, will share with
the rest of the World and we all will be privy to much smaller antenna
designs.
If the past century can be seen as a guide I and many of you will be
long gone before this journey is repeated again.