Old September 7th 09, 07:48 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
ml ml is offline

Default NEED NYC DOB ESQ or PE

Hi

I am specifically looking to consult with (or hire) a* NYC lawyer who
specifically deals with the NYC Building Department (permit) codes, and
knows them inside out.

Realize that some* NYS licensed PE's may also have a similar knowledge
of the NYC DOB codes, thats ok too.

Lastly,* if someone happens* to work at the NYC DOB in a similar*
capacity (code knowledge),* that would be* great too.....

Had a question* with respect* to antenna* installation (non tower).
Need* a authorized legal /official response in writing, or advice how to
obtain, from Lawyer, PE , or DOB officials.

Understanding that if my question* requires* a formal* payment that is*
understood* and* ok.

Please* contact* me * at* myles* at-* DTI* dot-- * n et.

thanks very much
Old September 8th 09, 11:26 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
ml ml is offline

HI

Any help on this is greatly appreciated all I am missing to get on
the air!

Old September 9th 09, 02:10 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

ml wrote:
HI

Any help on this is greatly appreciated all I am missing to get on
the air!

You might try the ARRL. They have contacts with lawyers who work with
amateurs fro antenna issues. I think a noumber of them are pro-bono too.

- 73 de Mike N3LI -