Old March 25th 04, 07:28 AM
Dustin

Default ladder line J-pole question

Hello, I am going to be building a few J-poles out of 450 ohm 18 gauge
ladder line, I was wanting to mount them into PVC pipe, but havnt seen any
plans for doing this? does anyone know of a link to a site where this has
been done or tell me how much they think this will change my SWR readings?
Thank you very much.

Dustin
KC8ZEm

Old March 25th 04, 04:36 PM
Irv Finkleman

Dustin wrote:

Hello, I am going to be building a few J-poles out of 450 ohm 18 gauge
ladder line, I was wanting to mount them into PVC pipe, but havnt seen any
plans for doing this? does anyone know of a link to a site where this has
been done or tell me how much they think this will change my SWR readings?
Thank you very much.

Dustin
KC8ZEm

Didn't change my SWR at all, or at least it wasn't a noticeable amount.

Irv VE6BP
--
Diagnosed Type II Diabetes March 5 2001

Methods for ladder line feed on rotatable antenna? KS7J Antenna 11 November 18th 03 01:45 AM
100 w, Automatic Ladder line HF tuner Tom - KS5x Antenna 2 November 11th 03 02:09 PM
Ladder Line or Coax For Reception only? Walter Antenna 12 October 11th 03 03:16 AM
Ladder line questions mike Antenna 1 September 22nd 03 05:24 AM
Complex line Z0: A numerical example Roy Lewallen Antenna 11 September 13th 03 01:04 AM