Old October 29th 09, 12:39 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default Hello Everyone

Hello Everyone! I just joined this group and wanted to introduce
myself.

I look forward to some great conversations.

KC0VNF
Old October 29th 09, 06:06 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

On Thu, 29 Oct 2009 05:39:59 -0700 (PDT), Mike
wrote:

Hello Everyone! I just joined this group and wanted to introduce
myself.

I look forward to some great conversations.

KC0VNF

Hi Mike

Welcome. By "great conversations" you are sure to read unusual ones,
interesting ones, some that are downright odd, some that are venal,
political too (if that wasn't already covered under the other
categories).

And you might read something about antennas. There are any number of
topics that are sure-fire. Usually the more elemental that topic is,
the longer the discussion (like the loss in a transmission line under
various loads) will be.

73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC