Old January 5th 10, 09:55 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default The Best Small Antennas For MW, LW, And SW by Dallas Lankford

Richard Clark wrote:
On Mon, 04 Jan 2010 23:05:03 -0500, Mike Coslo wrote:

Richard Clark wrote:
On Mon, 4 Jan 2010 11:37:53 -0600, "amdx" wrote:
Yes, this is beginning to sound like a drone. Art easily dismisses it
all when he crows about my only degree being in English. Would you
like to read one of my plays?

I've been wanting to ask you Richard - are you a member of the American
Association of English Majors?

Hi Mike,

Never heard of them. No, my affiliations are more with the UW Foster
School of Business and with various Science groups as a competition
judge and mentor.

Ahh, I was being a little facetious anyhow. THe American Association of
English majors is a fictional association created by Garrison Keillor of
Prarie Home Companion fame. He makes fun of English majors - of which he
is one. He has a couple other groups too, like the Ketchup Advisory
Board, and the American Duct Tape Council.

I was just pulling your leg, IOW.

- 73 de Mike N3LI -