Old February 24th 10, 05:21 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default receive polarity

On Feb 24, 7:19*am, tom wrote:
Roy Lewallen wrote:
tom wrote:

Jeff

I hate to support Art, but he did give the endpoint data in picture6. *
I modeled it with eznec+ 5 and the pattern and gain are reasonably
close to what he shows in the other "pictures". *Close considering he
appears to be using mininec and if he includes conductor loss and real
ground it's off a fair amount (I show 9.36 dBi gain). *I didn't run
circular, and doubt that it has much in the way of circularity, which
is kind of obvious from the elements. *Even though they are skewed in
a way which he probably patented.

tom
K0TAR

Picture6 data show equal horizontal and total gain, which means it's
purely horizontally polarized in the direction of the analysis. That's
also consistent with equal CW and CCW (or right and left hand) circular
components, which mean polarization (again in the direction of the
analysis) is purely linear.

Roy Lewallen, W7EL

Thanks Roy. *I was rushed at the time and also didn't care too much,
since it was obvious that even though the elements weren't parallel or
on quite the same centerline, they were very close to it. *He picks at
nits when he says his antennas are different. *I could get similar
results from a good windstorm.

tom
K0TAR

I don't know what your competing design would be but it avoids the
point that I am making.
By using the method where all elements are resonant and in equilibrium
proves the point of existing laws point to a dynamic field of
particles solvable by applying Maxwell.
One can thus see that accepted laws point to particles and not waves
in communication.
Extending these same points show that one can also manipulate both
elements in to smaller volumes while retaining equilibrium which
industry is now striving for. Probably, this can be done now by
changing the radiaters into contra wound coils while retaining
equilibrium.
Radcom of the UK showed an example of this some years ago when coils
of wire were placed on a paper lunch plate which was exciting a neon
tube placed above it. You would need a very large computer program to
emulate this and that costs money. It also shows that the Standard
Model consists of just two forces as the same two vectors follow the
trail
of Newton's laws back to the "big bang" where the boundary fractures
momentarily in trap door fashion to produce the same two vector forces
of direct and occillatory helical rotations. The energy flow as
envisaged by Einstein to prove this point is outlined on my page. One
can also deduce from the above that the present speed of light cannot
be exceeded unless a diamagnetic particle is found with less mass than
that of a electron particle. None of the above is suggesting that the
Yagi design should be abandoned by hams.

receive polarity Art Unwin Antenna 41 March 1st 10 03:47 AM
Polarity of 2SC1970 and 2SC1971 [email protected] Homebrew 2 July 6th 05 07:24 PM
balun polarity? ml Antenna 3 December 31st 04 02:47 PM
BC-895 Reverse Polarity Mistake, Help! Luddite Scanner 2 July 29th 03 02:55 AM