Old February 25th 10, 03:48 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default Egg Shaped Pod For Living!

Spot the difference,
Actually I don't know if this is a joke or if it's for real,
could be really usefull in certain parts of America, but only if set
underground-
But the problem is.....where’s the water tank, the grey water tank,
black water tank, the propane tanks, solar panels and wheels and
hitch???

Certanly this could be seen as a U.F.O hahah

http://thedesigninspiration.com/arti...le-living-spac...

Old February 25th 10, 05:57 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

..Richard Clark wrote:
Spot the difference,
Actually I don't know if this is a joke or if it's for real,
could be really usefull in certain parts of America, but only if set
underground-
But the problem is.....where’s the water tank, the grey water tank,
black water tank, the propane tanks, solar panels and wheels and
hitch???

Certanly this could be seen as a U.F.O hahah

http://thedesigninspiration.com/arti...le-living-spac...

Ahhhh, life inside a white Brazil nut.

Looks like a student project that wasn't completely thought out. Reminds
me of the Weinermobile in white sans wheels.

- 73 de Mike N3LI -
Old February 26th 10, 04:54 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

On Feb 25, 2:48*pm, ".Richard Clark" wrote:
Spot the difference,
Actually I don't know if this is a joke or if it's for real,
could be really usefull in certain parts of America, but only if set
underground-
But the problem is.....where’s the water tank, the grey water tank,
black water tank, the propane tanks, solar panels and wheels and
hitch???

Certanly this could be seen as a U.F.O hahah

http://thedesigninspiration.com/arti...le-living-spac...

The above is not from Richard Clark, KB7QHC.
Old February 26th 10, 12:15 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

On Feb 26, 4:54*am, Bill wrote:
On Feb 25, 2:48*pm, ".Richard Clark" wrote:

Spot the difference,
Actually I don't know if this is a joke or if it's for real,
could be really usefull in certain parts of America, but only if set
underground-
But the problem is.....where’s the water tank, the grey water tank,
black water tank, the propane tanks, solar panels and wheels and
hitch???

Certanly this could be seen as a U.F.O hahah

http://thedesigninspiration.com/arti...le-living-spac...

The above is not from Richard Clark, KB7QHC.

My name is Richard, is there another Richard Clark?
Old February 26th 10, 06:27 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

http://groups.google.com/groups/prof...l47z4AZhN98BFg

Old February 26th 10, 06:27 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

http://groups.google.com/groups/prof...6prRsqjc7uCt1A
Old February 26th 10, 07:42 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

On 2/25/2010 6:48 AM, .Richard Clark wrote:
Spot the difference,
Actually I don't know if this is a joke or if it's for real,
could be really usefull in certain parts of America, but only if set
underground-
But the problem is.....where’s the water tank, the grey water tank,
black water tank, the propane tanks, solar panels and wheels and
hitch???

Certanly this could be seen as a U.F.O hahah

http://thedesigninspiration.com/arti...le-living-spac...

Where is the antenna mount? And, wheels would be nice ... :-)

Regards,
JS

Old February 27th 10, 08:58 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

On Feb 25, 9:48*am, ".Richard Clark" wrote:
Spot the difference,
Actually I don't know if this is a joke or if it's for real,
could be really usefull in certain parts of America, but only if set
underground-
But the problem is.....where’s the water tank, the grey water tank,
black water tank, the propane tanks, solar panels and wheels and
hitch???

Certanly this could be seen as a U.F.O hahah

Was this found near Colorado Springs?

Perhaps Mork from Ork left it here 30 years ago.

I Better call Mindy and check.

http://thedesigninspiration.com/arti...le-living-spac...

Old March 3rd 10, 07:40 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

On Feb 25, 6:48*am, ".Richard Clark" wrote:
Spot the difference,
Actually I don't know if this is a joke or if it's for real,
could be really usefull in certain parts of America, but only if set
underground-
But the problem is.....where’s the water tank, the grey water tank,
black water tank, the propane tanks, solar panels and wheels and
hitch???

Certanly this could be seen as a U.F.O hahah

http://thedesigninspiration.com/arti...le-living-spac...

It looks like a walk-in closet. The presence of the woman in the
towel suggests that a small shower may be behind her in the back, but,
otherwise I see no fittings for other needs, like a toilet, a stove, a
refrigerator, a bed, a chair. Except for the roof vent, light and
ventilation appear to be managed by opening the shell. Does fresh
polyester emit fumes?

Just exactly what do KB9RQZ and AB8MQ do for a living? Slow Code Policy 34 September 24th 06 06:19 PM
Living Will MnMikew Shortwave 0 February 17th 06 04:59 PM
(( OT )) Living will is the best revenge [email protected] Shortwave 0 April 3rd 05 10:10 PM
The Living God Preacher Shortwave 6 January 31st 04 03:14 AM