Old July 9th 10, 06:47 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default what happens to reflected energy ?

On Jul 9, 5:16*pm, "Szczepan Bialek" wrote:
*"K1TTT" ...
On Jul 9, 4:25 pm, "Szczepan Bialek" wrote:

They were debunked in XIX century.
I do not understand why you and some others use still "magnetic vortices
and
aether".
Do not you know that the Heaviside equations describe them"

well, then the heaviside equations you are looking at are out of date

and worthless... go study what is currently described as maxwell's
equations instead.

They were debunked by Royal Society. Some years after that Heaviside
reworked them. Royal Society did not accept Heaviside. Now people write what
they want. Why I should go "study what is currently described" about EM.

I prefer real physics.
S*

assuming that is the physics of your own little reality that is just
fine.
Old July 10th 10, 02:13 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

On Fri, 9 Jul 2010 10:35:57 -0700 (PDT), K1TTT wrote:
[...]

Please God, let this thread die!
Old July 10th 10, 04:32 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

On 9 jul, 22:13, Allodoxaphobia
wrote:
[...]

Please God, let this thread die!- Ocultar texto de la cita -

- Mostrar texto de la cita -

You have been forced to read it? Call the police ! (911)
Old July 10th 10, 04:43 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
tom tom is offline

On Jul 9, 5:16 pm, "Szczepan wrote:
On Jul 9, 4:25 pm, "Szczepan wrote:

They were debunked in XIX century.
I do not understand why you and some others use still "magnetic vortices
and
aether".
Do not you know that the Heaviside equations describe them"
well, then the heaviside equations you are looking at are out of date

and worthless... go study what is currently described as maxwell's
equations instead.

They were debunked by Royal Society. Some years after that Heaviside
reworked them. Royal Society did not accept Heaviside. Now people write what
they want. Why I should go "study what is currently described" about EM.

I prefer real physics.
S*

assuming that is the physics of your own little reality that is just
fine.

Please God, let this thread die!

If it causes you pain I'd suggest filtering this thread out.

If you don't know how to do it I'm sure someone here would help you.
They are incredibly helpful. When they agree on something.

tom
K0TAR

Old July 10th 10, 11:28 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

On Jul 10, 3:43*am, tom wrote:
On 7/9/2010 8:13 PM, Allodoxaphobia wrote:

On Fri, 9 Jul 2010 10:35:57 -0700 (PDT), K1TTT wrote:
On Jul 9, 5:16 pm, "Szczepan *wrote:
* ...
[...]

but when has that ever happened?

Old July 10th 10, 05:51 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

"K1TTT" wrote

Please God, let this thread die!

NEVER!

I know. You appreciate my free lectures.

Now is time for the solitons: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soliton

Real waves are not simetrical. They are the chain of solitons. Radio waves
also.
S*

Reflected Energy Cecil Moore Antenna 12 November 19th 04 10:01 PM
Reflected power ? Henry Kolesnik Antenna 328 June 9th 04 01:41 AM