Old July 14th 10, 12:44 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
tom tom is offline

Default Design Flaw in iPhone 4, Testers Say

On 7/13/2010 3:12 PM, Baron wrote:

Aren't cell stations vertically polarised. The one near me is, and one
of the IF's is smack on 144.005 Mhz.

EME'r?

tom
K0TAR
Old July 14th 10, 07:53 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

tom Inscribed thus:

On 7/13/2010 3:12 PM, Baron wrote:

Aren't cell stations vertically polarised. The one near me is, and
one of the IF's is smack on 144.005 Mhz.

EME'r?

tom
K0TAR

Yep ! Totally drowns out any signals. A waste of time complaining.
Leakage signals are within spec, according to them.
Anyway I've now given up trying and taken the antenna array down.
To be honest its been some time since I was last active.

73's
--
Best Regards:
Baron.

Tube testers fazamy Boatanchors 3 April 24th 07 11:19 AM
Fatal Flaw in Eton E1XM David Shortwave 17 November 23rd 05 04:08 AM
Fatal Flaw in Eton E1XM HPGrn Shortwave 1 November 22nd 05 05:57 AM
DRM (drm.org) design flaw : it does not support an NTP time service, only a very crude Julian Date + GMT descriptor. Support for NTP needs to be added immediatly while DRM is still being designed! http://CBC.am/ Shortwave 0 August 11th 04 11:53 AM
Tube Testers??? Hockeyguy Boatanchors 3 September 8th 03 04:40 PM