Old August 9th 10, 03:56 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default Seeking New FAQ/Intro Maintainers for rec.radio.amateur.*

On Aug 7, 2:05*am, (rec.radio.info Admin) wrote:

We are seeking a replacement maintainer for the following information
bulletin formerly posted to rec.radio.amateur.* (and currently archived
athttp://www.faqs.org/faqs/radio/personal-intro/):

You have been seeking New FAQ/Intro Maintainers for a long time.
Could any of these worthies do the job?

Paul W. Schleck, K3FU
Bob Diepenbrock, KC4UAI
Ace Ratliff, WH2T
Bill Horne, W1AC
Mike Coslo, N3LI
Ivor Jones, G6URP
Jim Miccolis, N2EY
Dan Yemiola, AI8O
Dick Grady, AC7EL
Cecil A. Moore, W5DXP
Phil Kane, K2ASP
Brian Short, K7ON
Jeff Angus, WA6FWI
Old August 9th 10, 04:08 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
tom tom is offline

On 8/8/2010 9:56 PM, Bill wrote:
On Aug 7, 2:05 am, (rec.radio.info Admin) wrote:

We are seeking a replacement maintainer for the following information
bulletin formerly posted to rec.radio.amateur.* (and currently archived
athttp://www.faqs.org/faqs/radio/personal-intro/):

You have been seeking New FAQ/Intro Maintainers for a long time.
Could any of these worthies do the job?

Paul W. Schleck, K3FU
Bob Diepenbrock, KC4UAI
Ace Ratliff, WH2T
Bill Horne, W1AC
Mike Coslo, N3LI
Ivor Jones, G6URP
Jim Miccolis, N2EY
Dan Yemiola, AI8O
Dick Grady, AC7EL
Cecil A. Moore, W5DXP
Phil Kane, K2ASP
Brian Short, K7ON
Jeff Angus, WA6FWI

Their links point to Google Groups. How tough is that?

Is that announcement some sort of joke then?

tom
K0TAR
Old August 9th 10, 09:36 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

On Aug 8, 11:08*pm, tom wrote:

[...]

They take themselves seriously.
Old August 10th 10, 03:55 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

On 8/9/2010 1:36 PM, Bill wrote:
On Aug 8, 11:08 pm, wrote:
On 8/8/2010 9:56 PM, Bill wrote:

[...]

Damn, fooled me. I thought it was the drugs! grin

Regards,
JS