Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old August 13th 10, 05:51 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default FORTRAN/ Intellectual Property was vemsa3d 1.1 - a flossvisual em simulator for 3d antennas

On 8/12/2010 10:20 PM, Richard Clark wrote:
On Thu, 12 Aug 2010 19:06:21 -0700, John Smith
wrote:

My daughter just got her doctorate from Columbia University.

Frankly, I find that amazing, indeed, it implies insanity to me.

And our friend Mr. Ostrom, the computer scientist, got his AS degree
in Chico something more than a dozen years ago. There's authority on
the topic speaking for ya'.

Oh no, another know-it-all that knows nothing. ROFLOL