Old August 31st 10, 12:06 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default Recognition of the Aether presence or not

On Aug 30, 5:22*pm, Art Unwin wrote:
Since you are so familiar with the concept why not start from Earth
with a progression until you get to Aether. I don't think you will get
to your favorite "dark matter" For that matter explain what a "medium"
is in physics terms.

Art, you don't seem to understand that there is a quantum base medium
to which some other medium may or may not be added. The base medium
exists throughout all of universal space and is the only medium that
exists in otherwise empty space. Any other added medium, e.g. air or
water, is just mixed with that base medium. Please stop thinking with
a concrete brain.
--
73, Cecil, w5dxp.com
Old August 31st 10, 12:39 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

On Aug 30, 6:06*pm, Cecil Moore wrote:
On Aug 30, 5:22*pm, Art Unwin wrote:

Since you are so familiar with the concept why not start from Earth
with a progression until you get to Aether. I don't think you will get
to your favorite "dark matter" For that matter explain what a "medium"
is in physics terms.

Art, you don't seem to understand that there is a quantum base medium
to which some other medium may or may not be added. The base medium
exists throughout all of universal space and is the only medium that
exists in otherwise empty space. Any other added medium, e.g. air or
water, is just mixed with that base medium. Please stop thinking with
a concrete brain.
--
73, Cecil, w5dxp.com

Concrete brain ! What are you referring to ?
Frankly I just do not understand your response.
Old August 31st 10, 12:44 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

On Aug 30, 11:39*pm, Art Unwin wrote:
On Aug 30, 6:06*pm, Cecil Moore wrote:

On Aug 30, 5:22*pm, Art Unwin wrote:

Since you are so familiar with the concept why not start from Earth
with a progression until you get to Aether. I don't think you will get
to your favorite "dark matter" For that matter explain what a "medium"
is in physics terms.

Art, you don't seem to understand that there is a quantum base medium
to which some other medium may or may not be added. The base medium
exists throughout all of universal space and is the only medium that
exists in otherwise empty space. Any other added medium, e.g. air or
water, is just mixed with that base medium. Please stop thinking with
a concrete brain.
--
73, Cecil, w5dxp.com

Concrete brain ! What are you referring to ?
Frankly I just do not understand your response.

he's telling you that you are right but you are just so smart that you
can't understand your own solution!
Old August 31st 10, 01:13 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

On 8/30/2010 4:39 PM, Art Unwin wrote:

Simply put, the ether has been in existence before God ... well, wait,
they may cause a big debate ... change that to, "... in existence since
God." ROFLOL

Regards,
JS

Old August 31st 10, 12:50 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

On Aug 30, 6:39*pm, Art Unwin wrote:
Frankly I just do not understand your response.

Outside of the space-volume of the universe, there is no structure.
Inside the space-volume of the universe, there is an invisible quantum
structure everywhere. You live and function within that structure
without being aware of it. That quantum structure may or may not
contain visible matter/energy which can modify the electromagnetic
characteristics of the medium, but does NOT replace the quantum
structure as you appear to think. The quantum structure is the
container of everything that exists. Nothing exists outside of the
container (unless there are more unconnected containers somewhere
else).

Air, water, or earth does not displace the quantum structure but
gravity can warp it, e.g. black holes. Everything that exists in our
universe is contained within the invisible quantum structure which
appears to consist of dark matter interacting with dark energy. It is
believed that the pressure of the dark energy is overwhelming gravity
and is causing the expansion of the universe.
--
73, Cecil, w5dxp.com

Old August 31st 10, 02:36 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

On Aug 31, 6:50*am, Cecil Moore wrote:
[...]

Cecil as I stated before a electron can travel thru
two mediums OR along the path between the two mediums. The presence of
surface wave of propagation points to another medium whether it be
between Earth and the atmosphere OR the atmosphere is a medium itself.
It is because of this
electron travel along the surface of Earth that scientists come to the
conclusion that the atmosphere is a medium which they name.
This is not accepted by mainstream but to be fair mainstream has not
named or explained the medium that allowed for over the surface
electron travel.
From my point of view the "missing" medium is a carpet of free
electrons that are bound in a skin as seen on surface tension on water
and it is this skin
or carpet upon Earth is the medium that explains the surface travel of
electrons, a missing medium that satisfies both sides of the puzzle.
Regards
Art
Old August 31st 10, 02:54 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

On 8/31/2010 6:36 AM, Art Unwin wrote:

Cecil as I stated before a electron can travel thru
two mediums OR along the path between the two mediums. The presence of
surface wave of propagation points to another medium whether it be
between Earth and the atmosphere OR the atmosphere is a medium itself.
It is because of this
electron travel along the surface of Earth that scientists come to the
conclusion that the atmosphere is a medium which they name.
This is not accepted by mainstream but to be fair mainstream has not
named or explained the medium that allowed for over the surface
electron travel.
From my point of view the "missing" medium is a carpet of free
electrons that are bound in a skin as seen on surface tension on water
and it is this skin
or carpet upon Earth is the medium that explains the surface travel of
electrons, a missing medium that satisfies both sides of the puzzle.
Regards
Art

By golly, I believe you are getting it ... except for you focus on "a
surface." We have a medium to test all this with, which is quite
suitable. Water; No surface is needed to produce sound within a body
of water, itself, water serving as the example of "ether." A very
strong, varying, magnetic field, in the audio range, can work upon the
slightly magnetic atoms producing the sound. In passing, "pumps", which
may someday propel vessels, can also use this effect to "pump" water
though a coil and propel the vessel. Ether should be able to be
manipulated in a like manner ... now, unless you show up upon my
doorstep with a workable model of an "ether antenna", this all has, and
will remain, of little use. However, I think you are just the man to do
it, Art. wink

Regards,
JS
Old August 31st 10, 03:29 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

On Aug 31, 8:54*am, John Smith wrote:
On 8/31/2010 6:36 AM, Art Unwin wrote:

* ...

* Cecil as I stated before a electron can travel thru
two mediums OR along the path between the two mediums. The presence of
surface wave of propagation points to another medium whether it be
between Earth and the atmosphere OR the atmosphere is a medium itself.
It is because of this
electron travel along the surface of Earth that scientists come to the
conclusion that the atmosphere is a medium which they name.
This is not accepted by mainstream but to be fair mainstream has not
named or explained the medium that allowed for over the surface
electron travel.
*From my point of view the "missing" medium is a carpet of free
[...]

John
Cecils interpretation of a double helix was what is termed as the
secret of life with is the combination
of two vectors direct an circular or spin which generated the double
helix. This can also be explained as the secret of everything in the
scientific world whether it be the two vectors created by the BIG BANG
or the two vectors of gravity and rotation and on to the two vectors
as an electron travels between two mediums. All this was proposed
centuries ago purely by observations.
Think of a piece of caramel being moved outwards
along its length, necking occures and bingo you have the other vector
pushing in from the sides.
When Newton stated every action has an equal and opposite reaction he
was not thinking of a singular force or vectors but of two.
The two vectors can be seen in action when caramel is being pulled.
You have an equal force
as a reaction to the initial pull and you also have another vector
generated on the other or opposite side of the caramel that creates
the necking or thinning where opposite in OLDE ENGLISH terms
was a 90 degree change in direction and not one that is actually
opposing the initial vector.
This approach is the same as that of Einstein with the STANDARD MODEL
which eventually comes down to just the combined action of the said
two vectors which again supports the action of a ground wave between
two mediums. Maxwell pointed to the same thing when he recognized that
is law on radiation required a second vector( displacement current)
which finally put the mathematical expression into the "must have"
requirement of EQUILIBRIUM. Now both supporters of the AETHER and its
deniers can be satisfied by labeling the particle carpet as the
missing medium, which by the way was identified by Gauss with his laws
on static particles. So Cecil
is quite correct on his explanation of quantum soup
which in itself is not a medium as required by the two vector system
but by the identification of the missing medium which is the carpet
layer from the Galaxy resting as a mantel upon Earth.
Regards
Art
Old August 31st 10, 04:49 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

On 8/31/2010 7:29 AM, Art Unwin wrote:

John

Cecils interpretation of a double helix was what is termed as the
secret of life with is the combination

Regards
Art

Yes, it was a nice description ...

Uh, huh, so that is what "... created man in Gods' image ..." means, the
double helix! I'll be looking for one descending from Heaven soon!

Keep up the good work,
stiff lip and all that,
regards,
JS
Old August 31st 10, 04:03 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

[...]

We now come down to the question as to whether the two vector
explanation is of any use by applying it to antennas.
Let me come back to the double helix or the "genome" of life
Science views a coil as a load with respect to antennas or a dummy
load again with respect to radiators. We all know that a coil can be
made where it is totally resistive and completly absent of
reactive forces because with the about turn of direction of current
flow stops the formation of both
capacitive and inductive vectors.
When the current flows thru the coil tradition points to science as
seeing this as the metallic resistance
of say aluminum. This is false in that the resistance
seen is the resistance to the skin depth anomally
created by the foot hold of a external magnetic field.
In this case there cannot be an external magnetic field ie no
reactances and therefore no skin resistance. Now it is this resistance
that was keeping current flow from rising to the SURFACE
of the radiator such that the radiator is not now the path that the
current takes which is now BETWEEN the two mediums such that its two
vectors direct current and displacement current can devote itself to
purely producing radiation by ejection of particles with spin. So in
other words
the external magnetic field by creating skin depth is the worst enemy
of radiation which is the creation
of a wastefull friction component. Removing that magnetic field is the
same as what superconductors do except in radiation current flow by
passes the subject mass regardess of its resident friction where as a
superconductor actually reduces the mass friction instead of by
passing it.
When applying this to computor program the radiation patter evolves
into two separate patterns merged into one wher the axis reflects the
two vectors of gravity and rotation.
As a side note the radiatin member is never totally devoid of
resistance ans it now takes on a vibratory action from the levitating
vector on its surface, so ohms law stays intact by virtue of the
change over to pendulum mathermatics
Regards
Art Unwin.....KB9MZ....xg