Old September 24th 10, 05:20 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default Beware of indians bearing gifts ...

The new trojan horse, hundreds of thousands of indians from mexico,
posing as spaniards and bearing anchor babies. Get prepared to make
your payment to the maternity wards of your local hospitals. It is
going to take the parents awhile to get settled in and take your jobs
.... they just don't make enough to pay the hospitals on food stamps.

Now, why ain't that on the radio?

Regards,
JS
Old September 24th 10, 08:42 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

On 24/09/10 17:20, John Smith wrote:
The new trojan horse, hundreds of thousands of indians from mexico,

Good smoke?

--
M0WYM
www.radiowymsey.org

Sales @ radiowymsey
http://shop.ebay.co.uk/gnome7763/m.html?

Old September 25th 10, 03:07 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

On 9/24/2010 12:42 PM, M0WYM wrote:
On 24/09/10 17:20, John Smith wrote:
The new trojan horse, hundreds of thousands of indians from mexico,

Good smoke?

Some yoyo forged a post from me ... good job ... it ain't me ...

Regards,
JS

Old September 25th 10, 03:09 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

On 9/24/2010 7:07 PM, John Smith wrote:

Some yoyo forged a post from me ... good job ... it ain't me ...

Regards,
JS

However, rereading it, I actually agree! lol

Regards,
JS