Old November 13th 10, 04:56 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default For Sale Motorola TDD6034A VHF Vertical Collinear Antenna 23ft.

For sale in Collierville, TN and local pick up only is a Motorola
TDD6034A VHF vertical collinear antenna that is about 23ft long. The
fiberglass is in good shape as I have stored this my garage for
years. Pulled it out recently, cleaned, repaired, painted and tested
it. Was going to use it but due to our Home Owners Assc. I cannot put
it up. Freq range listed on tag is 149-154Mhz. I put my MFJ antenna
analyzer on it and at 146Mhz the SWR was about 1.7 to 1, so not to
bad! Would make a good repeater antenna. Sold as-is and again local
pick up in Collierville, TN only!
$125.00
Tim N7XAU
Old November 15th 10, 02:04 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

On Nov 13, 8:56*am, TimBob wrote:
For sale snip antenna that is about 23ft long. *The
fiberglass is in good shape

snip

$125.00
T** N7***

I have a piece of rope that's also about 23 feet long,
also in good shape. The big difference between your
antenna and my rope is that I won't offer my rope for
sale in a newsgroup that isn't for buying and selling.

Does that mean anything to you, TimBob?