Old April 4th 11, 05:30 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default Speed of waves

napisal w wiadomosci
On Apr 3, 4:26 pm, "Szczepan Bialek" wrote:

For you it is the speed of the solar wind.
For me it is the speed of acoustic waves.

According to Faraday and today scientist the plasma is like metal.
Ions are the medium for acoustic waves and electrons for the electric (in
metals and in plasma).

Have you a link with the method for measure the speed of solar wind?

S*

go to that link i gave you above, the 'normal' speed of the solar wind
like now is over 500km/s, it gets much faster when there is a coronal
hole or from a cme.

"Mysterious waves that help transport the sun's energy out into space have
been detected by scientists for the first time."
From: http://www.space.com/4279-mysterious...-detected.html

All real waves transport mass and energy. All medium vibrate. Electrons
waves are in all media and ions/molecules must be also. The ions waves are
not mystery. Their existence is obvious.
Is it?
S*

From:http://www.space.com/4279-mysterious...-detected.html

those waves have nothing to do with electromagnetic waves.

All real waves transport mass and energy.

mass is energy, energy is mass... e=mc^2

All medium vibrate.

hey, you got something right! yes, all mass can be made to vibrate
one way or another!

Electrons
waves are in all media and ions/molecules must be also. The ions waves are
not mystery. Their existence is obvious.
Is it?
S*

waves of ions is obvious, but not in the way you think. ions can flow
in one direction only unlike oscillating electromagnetic or sound
waves... more like water flowing downhill.
Old April 5th 11, 08:55 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

napisal w wiadomosci

From: http://www.space.com/4279-mysterious...-detected.html

those waves have nothing to do with electromagnetic waves.

Because they are a real waves.

All real waves transport mass and energy.

mass is energy, energy is mass... e=mc^2

All medium vibrate.

hey, you got something right! yes, all mass can be made to vibrate
one way or another!

Electrons
waves are in all media and ions/molecules must be also. The ions waves are
not mystery. Their existence is obvious.
Is it?
S*

waves of ions is obvious, but not in the way you think. ions can flow
in one direction only

"hey, you got something right! yes, all mass can be made to vibrate
one way or another"

In the oscillatory flow the net flow is in one direction only but ions
travel to and fro.

unlike oscillating electromagnetic or sound
waves... more like water flowing downhill.

What do the ink particles in your ink printer?
S*

Old April 6th 11, 02:38 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
tom tom is offline

On 4/5/2011 2:55 AM, Szczepan Bialek wrote:

What do the ink particles in your ink printer?
S*

Nothing like someone who is scatterbrained and leading the conversation.

As Bugs used to say "What a maroon!".

I can say nothing else lest I get in trouble.

tom
K0TAR
Old April 6th 11, 08:31 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

"tom" napisal w wiadomosci
. net...
On 4/5/2011 2:55 AM, Szczepan Bialek wrote:

What do the ink particles in your ink printer?
S*

Nothing like someone who is scatterbrained and leading the conversation.

In oscillatory flow is the net flow.
Ions in the space oscillate.
S*

Old April 6th 11, 04:42 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Szczepan Bialek wrote:

"tom" napisal w wiadomosci
. net...
On 4/5/2011 2:55 AM, Szczepan Bialek wrote:

What do the ink particles in your ink printer?
S*

Nothing like someone who is scatterbrained and leading the conversation.

In oscillatory flow is the net flow.
Ions in the space oscillate.
S*

Babbling idiot.

--
Jim Pennino

Remove .spam.sux to reply.
Old April 6th 11, 10:38 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

On 4/5/2011 12:55 AM, Szczepan Bialek wrote:

waves of ions is obvious, but not in the way you think. ions can flow
in one direction only

I don't think so ...

Ocean waves, sound waves, through water/air, pretty much, and just
vibrate matter in place. They don't really use movement of matter
though matter as locamotion, i.e. no "real" matter gets transported,
they simply affect more matter, by "bumping it", which in turn affects
more matter, etc. Or, simply matter vibrating ... energy vibrating it.

Ions are like bullets, they do use movement as their means of
transporting themselves, and they don't "remain in place."

Ether fills space, the space between the atoms of air, and all other
matter (and, most likely, even fills the space within an atom!) ... it
simply can be made to "vibrate", like water vibrating in place and
creating waves which transverse the pond ...

The ether/wave model is the only model which can, and in quite simple
terms and design, account for waves transversing non-empty space (a
vacuum containing only ether.)

All other models which have been constructed require elaborate
explanations and examples which are only imaginary in existence (no
direct physical examples can be had/seen.)

Someone should be able to make quite a comfortable monetary living
keeping Occams' Razor honed sharp!

Regards,
JS
Old April 7th 11, 08:53 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

"John Smith" napisal w wiadomosci

k1ttt wrote:
waves of ions is obvious, but not in the way you think. ions can flow
in one direction only

I don't think so ...

Ocean waves, sound waves, through water/air, pretty much, and just vibrate
matter in place. They don't really use movement of matter though matter
as locamotion, i.e. no "real" matter gets transported, they simply affect
more matter, by "bumping it", which in turn affects more matter, etc. Or,
simply matter vibrating ... energy vibrating it.

All real waves are asymmetric. For this reason they transport mass.

Ions are like bullets, they do use movement as their means of transporting
themselves, and they don't "remain in place."

Ether fills space, the space between the atoms of air, and all other
matter (and, most likely, even fills the space within an atom!) .

I prefer Faraday's idea. No aether. In space is the same as in metal.
Wibrating ions and electrons.

.. it simply can be made to "vibrate", like water vibrating in place and
creating waves which transverse the pond ...

In aether model aether vibrate and particles "are in place". In Faraday's
model particles vibrate and no aether between them.

The ether/wave model is the only model which can, and in quite simple
terms and design, account for waves transversing non-empty space (a vacuum
containing only ether.)

In real space no aether but ISM (rare plasma + dust).

All other models which have been constructed require elaborate
explanations and examples which are only imaginary in existence (no direct
physical examples can be had/seen.)

The same speed of electric disturbances in copper and light in space was the
physical examples for the idea "no aether but vibrating particles".
"I suppose we may compare together the matter of the aether and ordinary
matter (as, for instance, the copper of the wire through which the
electricity is conducted), and consider them as alike in their essential
constitution; i.e. either as both composed of little nuclei, considered in
the abstract as matter'. From: http://www.padrak.com/ine/FARADAY1.html

In above Faraday use the word aether but he explains what it is made of.
Today we say space. Space is filled with ISM.
S*

Old April 7th 11, 12:20 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

*"John Smith" napisal w ...

k1ttt wrote:
[...]

but in vibrating particle waves like sound waves the speed of the wave
is very dependent on the density of the material. with sound waves
the waves travel faster in dense material, compare the speed of sound
in air and a metal bar. with electromagnetic waves that is backwards,
they travel slower in dense material and fastest in a vacuum.
Old April 7th 11, 04:52 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

On 4/7/2011 12:53 AM, Szczepan Bialek wrote:

All real waves are asymmetric. For this reason they transport mass.

As I allowed for, they vibrate, only, which can be defined, or re-word
to "transporting matter, in place."

I prefer Faraday's idea. No aether. In space is the same as in metal.
Wibrating ions and electrons.

Nothing wrong with that. If we all seen things the same, all things
would be the same (well, virtually, anyway!)

In aether model aether vibrate and particles "are in place". In
Faraday's model particles vibrate and no aether between them.

Yes, well, there is no such thing as an "empty box." In such a box, all
the sides end up compressed against each other, obviously.

In real space no aether but ISM (rare plasma + dust).

Yes, I see, "something floating in nothing." All I see is an impossibility.

The same speed of electric disturbances in copper and light in space was
the physical examples for the idea "no aether but vibrating particles".
"I suppose we may compare together the matter of the aether and ordinary
matter (as, for instance, the copper of the wire through which the
electricity is conducted), and consider them as alike in their essential
constitution; i.e. either as both composed of little nuclei, considered
in the abstract as matter'. From: http://www.padrak.com/ine/FARADAY1.html

In above Faraday use the word aether but he explains what it is made of.
Today we say space. Space is filled with ISM.
S*

Ether severs another import avenue to explain another observed
phenomenon. How two particles can exist at the same place, at the same
time -- ether is the medium transporting the information so that this
becomes quite possible. Even makes the concept of time travel
theoretically possible, indeed, being in two times, at the same time
only appears as a possibility which exploits the same phenomenon.

Regards,
JS